Page 62 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Music Discussion

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sky
    Wow you're buying it for me for Christmas *wink* *wink*
    heh, I have no Ebay account so I'd have to get a friend to do it

Thanks

http://www.gorillamask.net/emohair.shtml Here's something to laugh at....

Thanks

http://www.gorillamask.net/emohair.shtml Here's something to laugh at....
    I've seen that video several million times, and it still cracks me up, big time.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra-Peepi
    Funniest music video EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    http://www.bombaj.com/media/photos/fm_Kq1NCB6pp355.mov
    Hey, that's fucking Master's Hammer - Terna Svatozar, I love that song. The video is even better.

Thanks

erm I can't get enough of Animetal.... I need to get Animetal - Marathon VI!!!

Thanks

Well trends always suck. It just shows how easily you can convince human beings that a certain thing is cool or hip and just go with the crowd. There are trends within metal too, and they usually spawn the shittiest bands, the good bands are the ones that don't care for trends and play whatever they want and look however they want. There's so many trendy dorks at my college... I convinced someone today to check out some grindcore and death metal(after explaining to him what it was). He already listened to some hardcore and metalcore and was familiar with Cannibal Corpse so I don't think he'll have much difficulty in giving it a shot. I gave him a list with a bunch of songs from bands like Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Deicide, Suffocation, Rotten Sound, Death, Decapitated, Sepultura, Vader and a few others.

Someone's already bidding on that auction. Have you realized who the LP belonged to?

Thanks

Yea they're so many emo faggots at my college

Hmm... just ordered the MH400 with tremolo today, feel really happy now

Thanks

Yea they're so many emo faggots at my college

Hmm... just ordered the MH400 with tremolo today, feel really happy now
    You lucky bastard! That's an excellent guitar, especially for a beginner. You might have a lot of trouble setting the tremolo up at first, but it takes some time to learn how to set it up well. You'll learn after a bit of frustration.

I might get the ESP M-100(similar to that one, except it's a licensed Floyd bridge instead of official, the woods are of less quality, and so are the pickups but I'll put in some new EMGs in it). If not, I'll get a Kramer Striker, extremely well built guitars that were famous in the 80's(Kai Hansen played Kramers), that play as good -if not better- than many Ibanez's in the price range.

I've kind of considered in selling my Jackson Kelly and getting a Jackson V, but I've grown attached to this shape so I'm not sure if I should trade it for a V. My next guitar will be the one I mentioned if not a V of some sort, but I really want to experiment with a tremolo bridge.

Thanks

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=44338

Read that. You can imagine my immense state of excitement right now.

Edit: Yep, confirmed here: http://www.bbkingblues.com/schedule/...fo.cgi?id=3104

They should get Hate Eternal to open up instead of that shitty band Despised Icon, who i had to sit through for the last show. But w/e, Krisiun and Behemoth again for a 2nd time and the band I am currently obsessed with.
    Last edited by Soeru; 22nd-November-2005 at 04:32.

Thanks

hmm where's the UK dates.....

Thanks

hmm where's the UK dates.....
    Only 3 US dates announced so far. Morbid also have a European tour planned for before that. They need to sit down and write some new material god damn it. Or at least make a DVD out of their Masters of Chaos(reunion) tour.

Btw, I just bought Morbid's "Heretic" and FFtF, hopefully they'll arrive tommorow. Also bought some new medium guitar strings for D tuning(I got tired of playing just Nile and Amon Amarth with my super heavy guage strings ) and I bought a high quality cable for 1$ to record stuff on my comp. Joy.
    Last edited by Soeru; 23rd-November-2005 at 03:13.

Thanks

Oh shit. Where'd you get that cable and wtf is it called? You just reminded me about it. Its the one that allows you to connect your guitar to the computer right? If it is please tell me what the hell its called. Someone told me about it a couple of months ago and I completely forgot about it and instead I've been using the mic near my amp to record instead of this smarter strategy...
    Vae Victus!

Sacrifices have been made, thunder and lightning appear
    Rejoice in hideous blasphemy, know that the time is near
    The chosen hail their master well, lusting for hate and scorn
    Crying out in evil ecstacy, the antichrist is born

LOL OMG I'M ON MYSPACE I'M A SELLOUT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tancred
    Oh shit. Where'd you get that cable and wtf is it called? You just reminded me about it. Its the one that allows you to connect your guitar to the computer right? If it is please tell me what the hell its called. Someone told me about it a couple of months ago and I completely forgot about it and instead I've been using the mic near my amp to record instead of this smarter strategy...
    Um lol... it's a regular sound cable with 1/4" heads, just like the ones for your guitar. But this one is specifically for speakers, it's for connecting my amp to cabinets(extra speakers), but I'm going to use it to connect to my comp's microphone jack with the use of a 1/8" adapter to record in better quality then micing my amp.

Since it's so long (30 ft.) and is supposed to be real high quality(labeled oxygen-free shielding(to prevent noise), has premium materials, sells for $25 or more), I'll probably use it as my main instrument cable. I paid only 1$ plus 5 for shipping.

Have any of you metalhead guitarists noticed that most other players your age worship you as some sort of guitar god? I'm not really that good, but since most people I know play mostly easy stuff despite having played for 4 years, I am suddenly better than Steve Vai. I guess it's because most metal requires more than just powerchords and root notes.

Kids from highschool(and college) just play stuff like Simple Plan and Rancid, so I guess I understand why they're pretty mediocre players.

Jesus, all I had to do was play Behemoth's "Conquer All" in its entirety(with the lead too, just not the sweep but nowadays I have it down) for a friend and he was in awe(he only had 2 months of experience).
    Last edited by Soeru; 23rd-November-2005 at 03:26.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Have any of you metalhead guitarists noticed that most other players your age worship you as some sort of guitar god? I'm not really that good, but since most people I know play mostly easy stuff despite having played for 4 years, I am suddenly better than Steve Vai. I guess it's because most metal requires more than just powerchords and root notes.
    Exactly! I played once the intro to Enter Sandman to a bunch of mates, and suddenly they started talks of me starting a band. Sad, as perhaps Sandman is the least technical song Metallica have ever written.

Thanks

I wish I could play the guitar... BUTMYFINGERSTHEYARETOOSHORT!1! Maybe I should try drums.
    Anyone heard Covenant's "Nexus Polaris" album? It's quite awesome.

Oh yeah, what do you guys think of Moonblood?
    I'm listening to "Blut und Krieg" right now... Very atmospheric stuff.
    Last edited by Sir Zaphanos; 23rd-November-2005 at 11:25.