Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Music Discussion

Thanks

Ah... yeh, it's way more hardcore than their song '5 Little Ducks.' That song is so relaxing and gets me depressed... then at the end the father duck finds his 5 little ducklings again! The first time I heard that I had an instant orgasm. But 'Hot Potato' gets me going SDJGDFHJSMOTHERFUCKER!!! Fucking hardcore.
    More songs:
    The Used - ...anything

There's a really good Mexican DM band called Dies Irae... not to be confused with the Polish band with the same name (I THINK they're Polish). They're awesome (I mean the Mexicans). You hardcore Metalheads probably already know of them though. Oh well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    More songs:
    The Used - ...anything
    Only a few songs by <b>The Used</b> are good for headbanging. For example, I would not recommend headbanging to <i>Blue & Yellow, Poetic Tragedy, Yesterdays Feelings, Hard To Say, On My Own,</i> or <i>Cut Up Angels</i>.

Thanks

I personally don't like the Used.
    http://emosong.ytmnd.com/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I like a lot of their songs, actually... I'm not too big on the band, though. I saw them live at Taste of Chaos tour and Bert seemed a little... conceited. As well, the videos remind me of a wannabe punk-grunge-scary mansticle, and it kind of makes me angry. But he is a great song-writer. Not the best, but a good one nonetheless.

Thanks

Stickied.

Also, feel free to discuss the metal bands and whatever you were lagwagon, but if you want to discuss the Used, or any other non-metal bands make an "emo" thread or something.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Can't wait to hear FS' report on the Maiden show. I'll be sure to keep y'all informed on Napalm Death and Obituary's performance next Tuesday should I survive.
    Yes Sir!!

I will definately report on the Maiden show

The bad thing is that I got college the next day

Thanks

I'm not starting the emo thread, that's for sure. I quite dislike the EMO kids.

Anybody know if the band Corporal Raid is any good? I think I heard them once and I think they were a death/grind band, but I don't really remember.
    Last edited by Lag; 30th-August-2005 at 15:00.

Thanks

I just found out a fantastic death metal band from Brazil they are called "Rebaelliun". They play riffs at 200 miles per hour...... well not really . They are kinda similar to "Azarath" from Poland

Thanks

Sounds interesting, Brazil has never let me down, and I quite like Azarath. They're signed to Hammerheart Records, they can't possibly suck, so I'm downloading their albums right now.

Thanks

Anybody have dates to when the next full lengths come out for: Children Of Bodom, In Flames, Decrepit Birth, Arsis, or any other band like that? Or approximate dates... whatever.

Thanks

The Arsis EP "A Diamond for Disease" comes out October 25th. In Flames' should be September or October, no idea why it sais 2006 in Metal-Archives. Decrepit Birth are in the middle of the writing process for their next album, and they're planning a full North American tour for early 2006 so I figure they'll have it out before the end of this year. Those brutal bastards better come over here... I also wanna see Severed Savior, Gorguts, and Gorgasm tour the Northeast, particularily NY which is where I always go for shows. How come most of the US DM bands I like live on the opposite coast or way down South?

Bodom's "Are you Dead Yet?" comes out Sep. 14th, Sep. 19th for the rest of the world.

Thanks

You know your shit Soeru. I didn't like those two Bodom songs that were released earlier, even though they wee radio rips... I don't expect much out of them really, sorry to say, but only based on those two songs.

Can't wait for Arsis's full length.

Thanks

Heh, I just happened to check the Arsis and Bodom sites so I found out.
    Arsis' full length will take a while longer, I'm not sure if they're done writing everything.

I'm not too hyped about CoB either, I think they're a passing fad but hey, they might surprise us with something different. Laiho may be a guitar wizard but I really don't care much for his songwriting, I much prefer other Finnish metal bands like Wintersun, Ensiferum, Kalmah, etc.(and of course the mighty Finntroll, but I'm talking about CoB-esque bands).

Speaking of Finntroll, I get to see them early next year with thrash legends Sodom. In the midst of winter. Oh joy.

Edit: Yo, fellow vikings. Amon Amarth recorded a live show for a DVD coming out this year. Kick ass. \m/
    Last edited by Soeru; 2nd-September-2005 at 03:13.

Thanks

The Music forum is quite empty lately...

Do you have any news on Wintersun? They are one of the best metal bands ever created, in my opinion, and I think I might join their forum, if ther is one. I'll check now actually.

This might be out of place, but I discovered Mindless Self Indulgence lately, and they're not exactly metal, more like industrial or something, but they are groovy and awesome (the song 'Shut Me Up' is good).

And I'm not exactly a huge CoB fan either... That might be some of my brother's fault also, because he plays all their songs 24/7... ESPECIALLY Needled 24/7. So because of that, most of their songs are kind of annoying now. I hate him! But I kind of grew out of them early aswell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Speaking of Finntroll, I get to see them early next year with thrash legends Sodom. In the midst of winter. Oh joy.

Edit: Yo, fellow vikings. Amon Amarth recorded a live show for a DVD coming out this year. Kick ass. \m/
    Heh, kickass! Both Finntroll and Sodom is awesome (especially Finntroll), but it's kind of weird combination, isn't it? The only thing they have in common is that they both kick ass.

... and of course, I must buy the Amon Amarth-DVD.