Thread: PSP ISOs

Thanks

Default PSP ISOs

Hello there,
    I just searched the forum for a PSP Iso thread but could�nt find any.
    PSP Games are available everywhere you look and since some people have allready hacked the PSP I want to know if there�s any possibility to play these Isos from the memomy stick.
    I�ve heard about Lumines being cracked and playable.
    What do you think the future will bring?

Regard, Patrick

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

bigger mem sticks

then yeah more games will be avaible that are playable and more protection introduced aswell so it will be a ongoing dev scene for that

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Wipeout Pure : 133 M
    Twisted Metal Head On: 286 M
    Ridge Racer : 114 M

Most of the games aren�t thaaaat big...

The PSP is a multi-talented console with so much to look forward to.
    I just hope that the hacking scene will release a wellplayable snes/gba emulator soon.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Patrichkij
    Wipeout Pure : 133 M
    Twisted Metal Head On: 286 M
    Ridge Racer : 114 M

Most of the games aren�t thaaaat big...

The PSP is a multi-talented console with so much to look forward to.
    I just hope that the hacking scene will release a wellplayable snes/gba emulator soon.
    They will, but then Sony will just update the firmware, and make them unwork able... (That's my guess anyway).

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Neither are the mem sticks yet

Funny you should mention SNES my kid bro was showing off some snes games on his PSP though he only showed me a few games but what was shown to me was fully playable

PSP multi-talented... personly I would like to see more dev on the DS because well it has more features a PDA dev for it would be nice with a whole host of utils with in it

The PSP might have a nice big screen with nice GFX but it doesn't have any quirks that make it any different to any other console, one reason I like the DS more than the PSP, though neither has a great colletion of good games yet realy

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Funny you should mention SNES my kid bro was showing off some snes games on his PSP though he only showed me a few games but what was shown to me was fully playable
    Some games play really decent, but the processor speed is set up to 333 mhz. This might kill your psp in the long run ( allthough I haven�t heard of any damaged psp caused by this ) The battery life suffers from this as well...

So there�s still much to be done in order to play Snes/GBA games in full brightness.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrichkij
    Some games play really decent, but the processor speed is set up to 333 mhz. This might kill your psp in the long run ( allthough I haven�t heard of any damaged psp caused by this ) The battery life suffers from this as well...

So there�s still much to be done in order to play Snes/GBA games in full brightness.
    Putting to 333mhz just drains the battery life faster, it won't cause a bit of harm to your PSP. In fact, the PSP's true speed is supposed to be 333mhz, but Sony is trying to develop a longer lasting battery before games take full advantage of the full power.

My SNES stuff runs full speed with sound, and no jitter . Except maybe something like Star Fox, but that's kind of obvious.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Untitled Album
    Putting to 333mhz just drains the battery life faster, it won't cause a bit of harm to your PSP. In fact, the PSP's true speed is supposed to be 333mhz, but Sony is trying to develop a longer lasting battery before games take full advantage of the full power.
    So your going to have to buy a new battery, later on when really good games comeout (If that ever happens) in order to get good life out of your PSP...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    So your going to have to buy a new battery, later on when really good games comeout (If that ever happens) in order to get good life out of your PSP...
    I don't even use my battery. I plug mine into an AC socket, or if I'm on a car trip, I use the DC cable. Even then, I don't spend THAT much time walking around with no AC or DC ports available, while playing a PSP at the same time.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

X2 Battery a Datel Batery would help

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Putting to 333mhz just drains the battery life faster, it won't cause a bit of harm to your PSP. In fact, the PSP's true speed is supposed to be 333mhz, but Sony is trying to develop a longer lasting battery before games take full advantage of the full power
    I know that the PSP is supposed to have 333 mhz, but since Sony hasn�t removed this barrier, anything can happen with your psp.
    New batteries with longer life should come out in the next few months.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

lol there's longer life ones are out now the X2 Battery

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

I haven�t read any review about these batteries which is why I don�t trust those 3rd party batteries. Sony is working on one with longer life and they haven�t succeeded yet without any reason.

Thanks
    EP Points

I find it funny that Sony has flat out denied limiting the CPU, and said that it was meant to run at 222mhz. Said so in a PSM magazine (though their credability has gone down over the years).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    I find it funny that Sony has flat out denied limiting the CPU, and said that it was meant to run at 222mhz. Said so in a PSM magazine (though their credability has gone down over the years).
    I read that Gran Turismo 4 Mobile was planned to run in full 333mhz. But I didn't read it from PSM