Thread: lunar silver star help

Thanks

Default lunar silver star story complete help

(this is the psx version)i dled all 6 files from this site and unzipped the first one and i got lunar silver star story.ccd, lunar silver star story.cue, lunar silver star story.img, lunar silver star story.sub now heres the question did it take all six .rar files and turn them in those four and if so how do i get them to run on epsxe, or is there a way that i can burn them on a cd and get them to run on my psx?
    Last edited by j-unit66; 19th-June-2005 at 02:50.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Please search the board and make sure your question hasn't already been answered, before creating a new thread.

Thanks

ok well i took someone elses advice and got iso buster and changed the ccd file into bin/cue file then i burned that to a disc tried it on my psx and it got threw that orange diamond thing but after that it just said playstation wit scea under it what happened?

Thanks

Hi,
    i have no experience whatsoever burning psx games. But to help you figure out your problem, i would check a few things out. But before that, i dont know why someone suggested that you convert your image files to bin/cue. I would think that using the .ccd file would work fine, especially if using CloneCD, which is the program which creates those files in the first place.

1. I would test your original image files (not the bin/cue files made by ISO Buster) using ePSXe. This way, you could quickly see if you can get past the orange diamond and the SCEA screen. I would guess yes. If so, then you made a mistake in burning the game.

2. Read one of the burning guides from this site. They are in this thread http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?t=23389. It should be easy if you use CloneCD like i said earlier, plus the .ccd file should configure it just right for psx games (im only guessing here). Also remember to burn at slow speeds, like 1x,4x, as this often fixes problems encountered when games have been burnt at higher speeds.

P.S. Please dont waste many CD-Rs on my account. Try to learn how to do it in theory first and then try it.
    Last edited by aldebaran; 19th-June-2005 at 04:58.

Thanks

ok well i tried the .img file that i dled off of here and it wont work on epsxe i dont no if i was doing something, i push run iso then opened the lunar file that was there. and all that came up was a black screen

Thanks

Well, if you have never used ePSXe.... but essentially you did everything right, clicking on Run ISO and then the .img file.

But before hand you need a ps BIOS file in the "BIOS" folder, prefereably SCPH-1001 or SCPH-7502. Get them at http://mirror.emuparadise.org/biosfiles/bios.html. Also you need to make sure your plugins are in the "Plugins" folder, and configured correctly.I already recommended a GPU and an SPU to someone else recently and also posted some settings that should work. The link to this other post of mine is: http://forums.emuparadise.org/showpo...38&postcount=5. Theres a link there where you can download the GPU, for the SPU head on over to http://www.zophar.net/index.phtml.

Once you do all this correctly, the game should run in ePSXe.
    Last edited by aldebaran; 19th-June-2005 at 15:36.