Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow X
    I <3 Weed.

Wow six people voted it's bad. Bunch of Nazis
    I must be a Nazi then.

Thanks
    EP Points

Only 6 ppl voted it's bad, but 13 say it's good. I was one of them YAY!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    I don't recall a single documented case in history which says that smoking weed will cause cancer, or even anybody dying because they smoked weed.
    Weed cannot kill you. In order to consume a lethal dosage of THC, you would have to drink an entire swimming pool full of liquified THC. Impossible. Catching cancer from marijuana smoke is also a near impossibility for the simple fact there are more than fourty chemicals in marijuana, and I think around 6 of them slow the effects of carcinogens and slow the growth of cancerous cells.

In any case, I smoke on a regular basis. Usually once a week.

Soeru, as far as detecting PCP and shit like that, you really can't until you smoke it, and even then, you have to know the effects that it would have on you. Sometimes, if you know what strand you're buying, you can smell it out of the bag if it's been laced with something. Out here in Connecticut, it's a hit or miss thing. Nobody wants to run the risk of growing and getting caught. 80% of the CT growers get caught around the time of the first harvest because unless you live like 5km away from anyone else, people would be able to smell a badly sealed grow system from the street.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    WTF??? I never heard of that happening. He must've smoked some shit that was laced with something.

A quarter ounce a day? That's a lot of weed to be smokin', that stuff must not be very potent.

This is true. Weed is kinda like wine in that it comes in different flavors, scents, and even colors (the leaves I mean).

yeah but shame you dont smoke the leaves

and its because the weed here is so good ppl get canabis pycosis
    it also happens to fat americans who go to amsterdam and say i used to smoke in th3 60's why the hell not
    but the weed is too strong for em about 6 aemericans go to hospital every dai in amsterdam for a canabis pyscosis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dino dude
    yeah but shame you dont smoke the leaves

and its because the weed here is so good ppl get canabis pycosis
    it also happens to fat americans who go to amsterdam and say i used to smoke in th3 60's why the hell not
    but the weed is too strong for em about 6 aemericans go to hospital every dai in amsterdam for a canabis pyscosis
    Fucking pussies. I can look at those people and say that they've gone to Amsterdam because they wanted to smoke weed legally and probably only smoke twice in their lives and choked both times. I've never found a bag I couldn't handle and I've only been smoking since 2001. It's rare for me to smoke a full blunt alone, though. I'd rather not do it. Not that I can't handle, I just like to have other people high as hell with me. That, and I like to share.

Thanks

Drugs are escapism, and the river is the only option for abusers and addicts.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brit
    Fucking pussies. I can look at those people and say that they've gone to Amsterdam because they wanted to smoke weed legally and probably only smoke twice in their lives and choked both times. I've never found a bag I couldn't handle and I've only been smoking since 2001. It's rare for me to smoke a full blunt alone, though. I'd rather not do it. Not that I can't handle, I just like to have other people high as hell with me. That, and I like to share.

And sharing is good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    That sounds... expensive.
    We buy are weed in large qaunities so its not as expensive as you think
    We get a quater pound for 100$ so thats 25 bucks an ounce

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brit
    Well show some generousity and ship me some.

I have no "excuse" to use drugs, I just want to have weed once in a while for its enjoyable effect. I take it that it's much better than that condensed shit hash crap, which is the only stuff I've ever tried, and not as unhealthy. Who knows, I may not even like it and forget about it.

Thanks

it's goooooooooooooood

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sky
    it's goooooooooooooood
    Good? It's effin great.

Thanks

I like my greens, but sometimes for some people it can be bad. It's not a fact of the bud being bad as it is a person not being able to handle it(or simply not enjoying it). Pot has many medical uses which help people lead a more normal/pain free life. The worst side effect I got from smokin' was a sore belly in the morning from having ate to much the night before because of the munchies .

Thanks

Hmm... weed might be good for people who have a lack of appetite, now that I think of it.

If weed were to be made legal, could you imagine how much the junk food companies would sell? Like... vending machines at every corner, selling potato chips at 5$ a bag. Only a matter of time until people realize how profitable this would be and weed is made legal.

Thanks

I think alot of you should really do your research before making such strong statements. That and read the whole article that was posted, as that's really what this thread is about.

First off: Cannabis DOES have more tar in it, by weight, than tobacco does. However, you smoke less, and there are very effective methods of eliminating most of that tar. Water pipes and vaporization, people. Seriously. Smoking blunts and joints is dumb.

Secondly, no offense, but any of you smoking 6-7 grams a day must have really shitty weed. 2 grams would keep me mad stoned for a day, easily. But then, I live in Canada, and BC pot is the best.

I'll get into a rant about legalization when I have a bit more time, time to go to work for now.
    Last edited by XKR; 16th-June-2005 at 22:13.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Hmm... weed might be good for people who have a lack of appetite, now that I think of it.
    That's actually one of it's main uses, medically. Increases appetite, and decreases nausea.