67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good.

45 67.16%
  • Bad.

22 32.84%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Weed.

Thanks

This reminds me of a Cephalic Carnage song entitled "Kill for Weed". I'll leave you with the lyrics:

Came into my home, searching for the weed, crooked wretched cops, enforce corrupted greed, throw me to the ground, ripping my place apart, for an ounce of buds, they used excessive force, where are my rights, there�s no justice for me, our system let me down, my life I must defend, so now ill kill for weed, grab a cop and pull him to the floor, strangulate him with a chord, kill for weed, kill for weed, kill for weed, kill for weed, the other try's to subdue me falls onto a sword, kill for weed, kill for weed, kill for weed, kill for weed, this wont happen again, your bullshit lies and rotting sins, we cant take no more, well fight you all and win the war, legalize today, put a stop to brutality, we will rise above, till your gone, and we have won, its our destiny, so now ill kill for weed, this is a song about a schizophrenic, I met on the street, told me how he killed for weed, killed for weed, killed for weed, killed for fucking weed!!!!!

Thanks

WoW. We must believe schizophrenics off the street and do as they say and rise in revolt against the system.
    I'm going to d/l it Soeru, thankyou