• Good.

45 67.16%
  • Bad.

22 32.84%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed.

Thanks

Default Weed.

I just happened to come across this rather lengthy(but extremely interesting) article here: http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/marijuana/162273.html Read it, lazy bitch-asses.

It's a FAQ with just about any question you can possibly have about marijuana.

The man who wrote this knows what the hell he's talking about. Just about every answer is backed up by some source. He even claims that any sources not stated are available on request.

I don't do drugs, but I was never convinced by what those anti-drug campaigns/teachers try to drill into your head that it can be unhealthy. From a scientific standpoint, too much of it seems like over-exaggerated bullshit. In fact, a part of this article talks about Dr. Gabriel Nahas' fraudulent research and conclusions regarding the effects of marijuana on one's body.

Btw, Gabriel Nahas: (the man behind all these "facts" regarding weed used in anti-drug campaigns)

"It's addictive, can lead to use of other drugs, etc." and all that other stuff you hear in health class is unsurprisingly bullshit, according to this man's text. In fact I've tried hashish, a derivative of weed a few times, and it never became addicting, gave me lack of motivation, made me dumber, violent, etc.

This is the first stuff I've ever read about the drug that actually makes sense. No wonder all those flyers scorning the use of weed feel like tabloids. Read it in it's entirety, then post. This is some majorly interesting stuff.

Not that I ever feared weed as something very dangerous, but this article has made me see things from a different perspective, and if I were given the opportunity I certainly would smoke some myself if it didn't entail dangerous drug dealers or losing my job if I have to take a piss test(but my co worker has been working for a year and never had to take one).

Edit: If you vote "Good" it doesn't necessarily mean you smoke it, but that you don't think there's anything wrong with it. Ignoring the poll, how many people here like to smoke marijuana?

Edit2: Some parts of the article to some may seem like a bashing on U.S. legislature, but please stay on subject, people. Just thought I'd mention this before it gets out of hand.
    Last edited by Soeru; 15th-June-2005 at 19:17.

Thanks

bleh im not going to read all that but weed is bad for the body but good for the mind

Thanks
    EP Points

Weed is actually less harmful than cigarettes. If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a lot happier place. I used to do it all the time, but I quit about a year ago cuz all it did for me was make me really lazy and sleepy anymore. 12 straight years of smokin the stuff will do that to ya I guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by �p1r�t�S_dc�
    weed is bad for the body
    Alright, read the article before I'm forced to beat your brains in.

Edit: I'm wondering, a question for the weed smokers: is it possible detect if PCP has been put in your weed? I do plan to get some in the future, but I won't do it unless I find someone I can seriously trust, but since I doubt that's likely I'm wondering if it's possible to test it yourself. Weed seems very appealing, not something I'd make into a habit but something I'd do from time to time.
    Last edited by Soeru; 15th-June-2005 at 19:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Now here's a good example of how not smoking weed makes a person violent

Thanks

Im sorry but i dont know how to read. My pet chimp is the one who is telling me whats on screen and is typing for me......

Weed is bad for the body it fucks up your lungs and kills your sperm count. And the reason people say weed is less harmful than ciggertes is because most people dont smoke 20 good size joints a day so therefore dont recieve a much tar as heavy cig smokers. ohh yeah and one joint has 5 times as much tar as 1 cig. so yeah if we smoked weed like ciggertates we would devolope lung cancer 5 times quiker

ps im a pothead heh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    Now here's a good example of how not smoking weed makes a person violent
    Wow, I'm surprised someone pointed this out. I guess I really should use weed!

Thanks

Edit: I'm wondering, a question for the weed smokers: is it possible detect if PCP has been put in your weed? I do plan to get some in the future, but I won't do it unless I find someone I can seriously trust, but since I doubt that's likely I'm wondering if it's possible to test it yourself. Weed seems very appealing, not something I'd make into a habit but something I'd do from time to time.
    Why not grow some yourself Soeru? at least that way you can be certain of its content...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subversion
    Why not grow some yourself Soeru? at least that way you can be certain of its content...

Man i know a good website with all the tips and tricks of growing a good harvest http://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.c...ow-weed-2.html

Thanks

Weed is bad for the body it fucks up your lungs and kills your sperm count. And the reason people say weed is less harmful than ciggertes is because most people dont smoke 20 good size joints a day so therefore dont recieve a much tar as heavy cig smokers. ohh yeah and one joint has 5 times as much tar as 1 cig. so yeah if we smoked weed like ciggertates we would devolope lung cancer 5 times quiker

ps im a pothead heh
    Weed smoke doesn't contain as many carcinogenic toxins as tobbacco smoke, and ON TOP OF THAT people smoke less amounts. So this 5 times quicker thing...

... as a pothead, you should be supporting everything this article sais.

Thanks

Weed smoke doesn't contain as many carcinogenic toxins as tobbacco smoke, and ON TOP OF THAT people smoke less amounts. So this 5 times quicker thing...

... as a pothead, you should be supporting everything this article sais.
    Thats why i said "IF we were to smoke weed like cigarettes then we would develope lung cancer 5 times faster"

here is some answers for ya

http://www.cannabis.com/untoldstory/hemp_6.shtml

Thanks
    EP Points

Im sorry but i dont know how to read. My pet chimp is the one who is telling me whats on screen and is typing for me......

ps im a pothead heh
    Oh that's a bunch of BS, weed doesn't ruin your sperm count. And I have known some people who smoke BLUNTS all day long and were pretty old, and none of them got cancer from it. And a blunt is as big as a cigar, and cigars have as much if not more tobacco in them than a pack of cigs. I don't recall a single documented case in history which says that smoking weed will cause cancer, or even anybody dying because they smoked weed. Drinking alcohol is worse than smoking weed, and countless people get into fights or die in accidents every year due to alcohol consumption, yet here in the USA alcohol is legal, and weed is not. Sounds pretty ass-backwards if you ask me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subversion
    Seems like too much of a hassle, and my house isn't that big, not to mention that I don't think my brother would be alright with me cultivating or even smoking weed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    Oh that's a bunch of BS, weed doesn't ruin your sperm count. And I have known some people who smoke BLUNTS all day long and were pretty old, and none of them got cancer from it. And a blunt is as big as a cigar, and cigars have as much if not more tobacco in them than a pack of cigs. I don't recall a single documented case in history which says that smoking weed will cause cancer, or even anybody dying because they smoked weed. Drinking alcohol is worse than smoking weed, and countless people get into fights or die in accidents every year due to alcohol consumption, yet here in the USA alcohol is legal, and weed is not. Sounds pretty ass-backwards if you ask me.
    So are you saying that the tar in marijuana doest cuase cancer???

Seems like too much of a hassle, and my house isn't that big, not to mention that I don't think my brother would be alright with me cultivating or even smoking weed.
    I had a dog pin full of marijuana that was wiped out by damn catipilars or something

Thanks

ohh yeah and one joint has 5 times as much tar as 1 cig. so yeah if we smoked weed like ciggertates we would devolope lung cancer 5 times quiker
    Yeah, I'm saying that this is bullshit. Hemp doesn't contain nearly as much tar as the tobbacco plant, so you pulled that out of your ass.