Thread: Broken Links... and Lots of 'em!!!

MarioManGuyDude Guest

Default Broken Links... and Lots of 'em!!!

Hey, here they are *big breath*

FFVII Soundtrack
    Chrono Cross Soundtrack
    Ogre Battle 64 (FTP denies my access ALL the time)

*exhales*

So there.

P.S. about the description, I WILL flame you if you don't "fix them ASAP." Hehehe.....

Thanks

Near as I can tell, the FFVII Soundtrack was never down. In any case, it works now. The Chrono Cross Soundtrack had a few files that were down, and are now fixed. Ogre Battle 64 isn't downloadable at the moment I don't think, that goes for a lot of the other N64 roms as well. Fear not though, they will be eventually fixed.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

MarioManGuyDude Guest

Sorry, I mean Final Fantasy VIII Soundtrack. Plus Num 36 of the Fina Fantasy IX soundtrack doesn't work either (didn't try the others 'cuz I alreadu have 'em)

AND, Chrono Cross soundrtack files keep telling me I'm not logged in, so access is denied.

Thanks

They should all be fixed now, so try 'em again. Let me know if you run into any further problems with them. Also, in those cases where some of the files work and some don't, it'd be helpful if you could say which files you couldn't download. Thanks!
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

MarioManGuyDude Guest

Still broken (At least the FF8).

Same prob as the MP3. "CWD Failed. No such file found"

Thanks in advance for anything you'll do. You're the best Maison Gray!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm.. strange errors. What IS this CWD thingie ? I fixed the CC stuff, but there is NOTHING wrong with FF8.. hrm... we'll take a peep into it sometime today..

MarioManGuyDude Guest

Hey, I figured out a way to get past the CDW thingie.
    I made my own HTML with a link to the actual file and then right-clicked on <i>that</i> (In IE 6.0, BTW) and then I got it to work. Hope this helps