Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The EP tabloid/conspiracy of the day

Thanks

do I? Guess his last post in the "Weed" thread kind of makes me second guess my assertion. I couldn't use quote to grab it but here it is word for word:

"man it is like so fun to get REALLY high on weed and then do yourself"

I think you may be right. The proof is in the pudding.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by St. Elmdor
    "intelligent person with a broad but enjoyable sense of humor"? ....this is Panda Man...and you've got it all wrong
    again

buddy: you haven't figured out just how crazy i am have you?

Thanks

guess it'll have to wait until the fall. wrapping up, c ya!

Thanks
    EP Points

psyops!

Gardiner has credentials. He has taught at the National War College, the Air War College and the Naval Warfare College and was a visiting scholar at the Swedish Defense College.

According to Gardiner, "It was not bad intelligence" that lead to the quagmire in Iraq.

"It was an orchestrated effort [that] began before the war" that was designed to mislead the public and the world. Gardiner's research lead him to conclude that the US and Britain had conspired at the highest levels to plant "stories of strategic influence" that were known to be false.

The Times of London described the $200-million-plus US operation as a "meticulously planned strategy to persuade the public, the Congress, and the allies of the need to confront the threat from Saddam Hussein."

The multimillion-dollar propaganda campaign run out of the White House and Defense Department was, in Gardiner's final assessment "irresponsible in parts" and "might have been illegal."

"Washington and London did not trust the peoples of their democracies to come to the right decisions," Gardiner explains. Consequently, "Truth became a casualty. When truth is a casualty, democracy receives collateral damage."

For the first time in US history, "we allowed strategic psychological operations to become part of public affairs... [W]hat has happened is that information warfare, strategic influence, [and] strategic psychological operations pushed their way into the important process of informing the peoples of our two democracies."

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announced plans to create an Office of Strategic Influence early in 2002. At the same time British Prime Minister Tony Blair's Strategy Director Alastair Campbell was setting up an identical operation in London.

As soon as Pvt. Jessica Lynch was airlifted from her hospital bed, the first call from her "rescue team" went, not to military officials but to Jim Wilkinson, the White House's top propaganda official stationed in Iraq.

White House critics were quick to recognize that "strategic influence" was a euphemism for disinformation. Rumsfeld had proposed establishing the country's first Ministry of Propaganda.

The criticism was so severe that the White House backed away from the plan. But on November 18, several months after the furor had died down, Rumsfeld arrogantly announced that he had not been deterred. "If you want to savage this thing, fine: I'll give you the corpse. There's the name. You can have the name, but I'm gonna keep doing every single thing that needs to be done -- and I have."

Gardiner's dogged research identified a long list of stories that passed through Rumsfeld's propaganda mill.

According to Gardiner, "there were over 50 stories manufactured or at least engineered that distorted the picture of Gulf II for the American and British people." Those stories include:

# The link between terrorism, Iraq and 9/11
    # Iraqi agents meeting with 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta
    # Iraq's possession of chemical and biological weapons.
    # Iraq's purchase of nuclear materials from Niger.
    # Saddam Hussein's development of nuclear weapons.
    # Aluminum tubes for nuclear weapons
    # The existence of Iraqi drones, WMD cluster bombs and Scud missiles.
    # Iraq's threat to target the US with cyber warfare attacks.
    # The rescue of Pvt. Jessica Lynch.
    # The surrender of a 5,000-man Iraqi brigade.
    # Iraq executing Coalition POWs.
    # Iraqi soldiers dressing in US and UK uniforms to commit atrocities.
    # The exact location of WMD facilities
    # WMDs moved to Syria.

Every one of these stories received extensive publicity and helped form indelible public impressions of the "enemy" and the progress of the invasion. Every one of these stories was false.

"I know what I am suggesting is serious. I did not come to these conclusions lightly," Gardiner admits. "I'm not going to address why they did it. That's something I don't understand even after all the research." But the fact remained that "very bright and even well-intentioned officials found how to control the process of governance in ways never before possible."

A Battle between Good and Evil

Gardiner notes that cocked-up stories about Saddam's WMDs "was only a very small part of the strategic influence, information operations and marketing campaign conducted on both sides of the Atlantic."

The "major thrust" of the campaign, Gardiner explains, was "to make a conflict with Iraq seem part of a struggle between good and evil. Terrorism is evil... we are the good guys.

"The second thrust is what propaganda theorists would call the 'big lie.' The plan was to connect Iraq with the 9/11 attacks. Make the American people believe that Saddam Hussein was behind those attacks."

The means for pushing the message involved: saturating the media with stories, 24/7; staying on message; staying ahead of the news cycle; managing expectations; and finally, being prepared to "use information to attack and punish critics."

Audition in Afghanistan

The techniques that proved so successful in Operation Iraqi Freedom were first tried out during the campaign to build public support for the US attack on Afghanistan.

Rumsfeld hired Rendon Associates, a private PR firm that had been deeply involved in the first Gulf War. Founder John Rendon (who calls himself an "information warrior") proudly boasts that he was the one responsible for providing thousands of US flags for the Kuwaiti people to wave at TV cameras after their "liberation" from Iraqi troops in 1991.

The White House Coalition Information Center was set up by Karen Hughes in November 2001. (In January 2003, the CIC was renamed the Office for Global Communications.)

The CIC hit on a cynical plan to curry favor for its attack on Afghanistan by highlighting "the plight of women in Afghanistan." CIC's Jim Wilkinson later called the Afghan women campaign "the best thing we've done."

Gardiner is quick with a correction. The campaign "was not about something they did. It was about a story they created... It was not a program with specific steps or funding to improve the conditions of women."

The coordination between the propaganda engines of Washington and London even involved the respective First Wives. On November 17, 2001, Laura Bush issued a shocking statement: "Only the terrorists and the Taliban threaten to pull out women's fingernails for wearing nail polish." Three days later, a horrified Cherie Blaire told the London media, "In Afghanistan, if you wear nail polish, you could have your nails torn out."

Misleading via Innuendo

Time and again, US reporters accepted the CIC news leaks without question. Among the many examples that Gardiner documented was the use of the "anthrax scare" to promote the administration's pre-existing plan to attack Iraq.

In both the US and the UK, "intelligence sources" provided a steady diet of unsourced allegations to the media to suggest that Iraq and Al Qaeda terrorists were behind the deadly mailing of anthrax-laden letters.

It wasn't until December 18, that the White House confessed that it was "increasingly looking like" the anthrax came from a US military installation.

The news was released as a White House "paper" instead of as a more prominent White House "announcement." As a result, the idea that Iraq or Al Qaeda were behind the anthrax plot continued to persist. Gardiner believes this was an intentional part of the propaganda campaign. "If a story supports policy, even if incorrect, let it stay around."

In a successful propaganda campaign, Gardiner wrote, "We would have expected to see the creation [of] stories to sell the policy; we would have expected to see the same stories used on both sides of the Atlantic. We saw both. The number of engineered or false stories from US and UK stories is long."

The US and Britain: The Axis of Disinformation

Before the coalition invasion began on March 20, 2003, Washington and London agreed to call their illegal pre-emptive military aggression an "armed conflict" and to always reference the Iraqi government as the "regime."

Strategic communications managers in both capitols issued lists of "guidance" terms to be used in all official statements. London's 15 Psychological Operations Group paralleled Washington's Office of Global Communications.

In a departure from long military tradition, the perception managers even took over the naming of the war. Military code names were originally chosen for reasons of security.

In modern US warfare, however, military code names have become "part of the marketing." There was Operation Nobel Eagle, Operation Valiant Strike, Operation Provide Comfort, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Uphold Democracy and, finally, Operation Iraqi Freedom.

The "Rescue" of Jessica Lynch

The Pentagon's control over the news surrounding the capture and rescue of Pfc. Jessica Lynch receives a good deal of attention in Gardiner's report. "From the very beginning it was called an 'ambush'," Gardiner noted. But, he pointed out, "If you drive a convoy into enemy lines, turn around and drive back, it's not an ambush.

Military officers who are very careful about how they talk about operations would normally not be sloppy about describing this kind of event," Gardiner complained. "This un-military kind of talk is one of the reasons I began doing this research."

One of the things that struck Gardiner as revealing was the fact that, as Newsweek reported: "as soon as Lynch was in the air, [the Joint Operations Center] phoned Jim Wilkinson, the top civilian communications aide to CENTCOM Gen. Tommy Franks."

It struck Gardiner as inexplicable that the first call after Lynch's rescue would go to the Director of Strategic Communications, the White House's top representative on the ground.

On the morning of April 3, the Pentagon began leaking information on Lynch's rescue that sought to establish Lynch as "America's new Rambo." The Washington Post repeated the story it received from the Pentagon: that Lynch "sustained multiple gunshot wounds" and fought fiercely and shot several enemy soldier... firing her weapon until she ran out of ammunition."

Lynch's family confused the issue by telling the press that their daughter had not sustained any bullet wounds. Lynch's parents subsequently refused to talk to the press, explaining that they had been "told not to talk about it." (Weeks later, the truth emerged. Lynch was neither stabbed nor shot. She was apparently injured while falling from her vehicle.)

Rumsfeld and Gen. Myers let the story stand during an April 3 press conference although both had been fully briefed on Lynch's true condition.

"Again, we see the pattern," Gardiner observed. "When the story on the street supports the message, it will be left there by a non-answer. The message is more important than the truth. Even Central Command kept the story alive by not giving out details."

Gardiner saw another break with procedure. The information on the rescue that was released to the Post "would have been very highly classified" and should have been closely guarded. Instead, it was used as a tool to market the war. "This was a major pattern from the beginning of the marketing campaign throughout the war," Gardiner wrote. "It was okay to release classified information if it supported the message."

Thanks
    EP Points

oh noes! is Sunday!!!!!!! that mean its tabloid mania!

---Sprang got to much wang from lou kang and now need surgery.
    ---GundamGuy goes mad and closes every thread at EP.
    ---Polobunny was appointed to administrator. only 8 members are left at EP.
    ---Skinner8 was not banned for immaturity. he was banned for getting to close to figuring out who the staffs' real names were, and also where they lived.
    ---Dingy is actually a guy!!!
    ---Scumwaffle (schutzstaffel) has not showed up in a while because she is plotting to take over the world using her neo-nazis. This fact alone is enough to prepare the fallout shelters all around the world
    ---in theotheimpalars' rage, he accidently banned MasJ... the forums are doomed.
    ---Cyberxion got cyber aids 3 nights ago... no1 should have cybersex without a firewall. NOTE: real sex with cyber is still ok.
    ---The server's are never actually busy here at EP, MasJ is just screwin with us.
    ---I'm on the verge of being banned
    ---Akuma loses all of his trophies in a fire. they are all up for grabs as of now in the arcade.
    ---Solidus joe has made over $80,000 USD from his site that he is not telling us about.
    ---The RIAA is shutting down the internet in an attempt to prevent music piracy

i hope you enjoy reading these!
    Last edited by Panda Man; 19th-June-2005 at 15:33.

Thanks

Well, that post made it obvious to me that this belongs in the hangout where you can double post to your heart's content.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Man

---Sprang got to much wang from lou kang and now need surgery.
    ---GundamGuy goes mad and closes every thread at EP.
    ---Polobunny was appointed to administrator. only 8 members are left at EP.
    ---Skinner8 was not banned for immaturity. he was banned for getting to close to figuring out who the staffs' real names were, and also where they lived.
    ---Scumwaffle (schutzstaffel) has not showed up in a while because she is plotting to take over the world using her neo-nazis. This fact alone is enough to prepare the fallout shelters all around the world
    ---in theotheimpalars' rage, he accidently banned MasJ... the forums are doomed.
    ---Cyberxion got cyber aids 3 nights ago... no1 should have cybersex without a firewall. NOTE: real sex with cyber is still ok.
    ---The server's are never actually busy here at EP, MasJ is just screwin with us.
    ---I'm on the verge of being banned
    ---Akuma loses all of his trophies in a fire. they are all up for grabs as of now in the arcade.
    ---Solidus joe has made over $80,000 USD from his site that he is not telling us about.
    ---The RIAA is shutting down the internet in an attempt to prevent music piracy

i hope you enjoy reading these!
    Quote Originally Posted by brit
    Well, that post made it obvious to me that this belongs in the hangout where you can double post to your heart's content.
    Panda Man just f'ed it all up
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 21st-June-2005 at 06:06.

Thanks

yes and my $80,000 will go to a good cause... a corvette and multiple unlicensed unregistered semi-automatic weapons!

GTA MUTHA FUCKA!!!!1!1!1
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks
    EP Points

The bush family is in fact a syndicate. proof!:

A two-state police cover up of Lemme's death, threats directed at Florida and Georgia investigators, and a virtual media blackout indicates that the GOP administrations of Jeb Bush and Georgia's Sonny Perdue wanted the Lemme story to go away -- and fast.

The reason for the cover-up of Lemme's reported "suicide" is simple. Investigators have now discovered that foreign cash, including Chinese, Saudi, and Nigerian money, was laundered via the biggest state-run cash cow in Florida -- the Florida Turnpike system.

Because most of the transactions involving Florida's toll roads involve cash and huge amounts of it, it was easy for foreign and other questionable money to be laundered via FDOT.

Lemme had reportedly become aware of the use of FDOT to commit criminal acts. Valdosta, where Lemme went to meet a still unknown source, is a key center for international organized criminal activity, including illegal foreign worker smuggling, involving close political allies of George W. and Jeb Bush.

Flashback: From Dec. 6. 2004 article "Texas to Florida: White House-linked clandestine operation paid for "vote switching" software," Wayne Madsen, Onlinejournal.com:

Yang's [Yang Enterprises] questionable billing activities with its Florida DOT contract came to the attention of Ray C. Lemme, a seasoned senior investigator with the Florida DOT Inspector General's Office and a combat veteran of the Vietnam War. Lemme had a lot of evidence to suspect that Yang was overbilling the DOT for "millions."

After discovering Yang's dirty laundry, Curtis went to work for the DOT. Mavis Georgalis, the DOT's contracting officer for the Yang contract, was also aware of improprieties with the contract. As a result of pressure from the Florida State House, both Curtis and Georgalis were eventually fired by the DOT because of their complaints about the Yang contract.

Someone was obviously trying to send Curtis a message when, on August 14, 2002, he discovered that someone poisoned his pet Pomeranian dog, Emily. Lemme was forced to stop his official investigation of Yang for similar reasons. However, he decided to continue an "unofficial" investigation of Yang and its practices on the side. It was a fateful decision.

According to DOT employees familiar with the Yang case, Lemme was aware that it was Jeb Bush who personally shut down his investigation of Yang. Lemme also leaked details concerning his investigation to the Daytona Beach News Journal.

The investigator had previously requested a full audit of the Yang contract with the DOT, a request that was denied. Lemme also became aware of something else outside the framework of the DOT contract�that Yang had been involved in producing a prototype vote switching program for use with touch screen voting machines and that Tom Feeney was in on the scam.

The last time Clint Curtis spoke to Lemme, he remembers the silver haired investigator excited about where his case was leading. Lemme told Curtis that the cover up of Yang was coming from "as high up as I could imagine" and that he had "proof" that was "shocking."

On Sunday, June 29, 2003, evidence indicates that Lemme drove from Tallahassee to Valdosta, Georgia, the home of Moody Air Force Base. A motel receipt indicated that Lemme checked in at the Knight's Inn off Interstate 75 at 6:49 p.m. Lemme's wife said that her husband left home for work on Monday, June 30, at 5:15 a.m., an hour earlier than usual.

According to a Leon County Sheriff's report, Lemme's wife said she received a voice message after she returned home at 6:45 p.m. on Monday. The message was from her husband's supervisor, Bob Clift, who informed her that earlier in the day, at 6:15 a.m., Lemme called into work, left a message, and said he would not be coming to work that day. Clift said he was checking up on Ray Lemme. Mrs. Lemme called Clift and told him that her husband was not at home.

Mrs. Lemme told police that her husband was working on a "big case." Mrs. Lemme filed a missing person report with the Leon County, Sheriff's Office. Clift later determined that Ray Lemme made his earlier call to work at 6:15 a.m., one hour after he supposedly left his home for work, from a pay phone at the junction of Interstate 10 and Highway 1 in Jefferson County, Florida. Shortly after 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 1, the maid assigned to clean Lemme's room�132�received no answer when she knocked. The door was locked. There was no response when the maid called the room's telephone. The hotel manager then called the police.

The following is from the Valdosta Police Detective Report filed by Detective Craig Spencer and dated July 1, 2003: "On July 1, 2003 at approximately 1330 hours, I received a page advising me to be en route to Knights Inn at 2110 West Hill Avenue in reference to an unattended death." When Spencer and other police officers and detectives arrived at the motel, the manager told them that the occupant of Room 132, Ray Lemme, was to have checked out by 11a.m. The officers yelled through the slightly ajar door but received no answer and they discovered the upper swing latch was locked. The officers used a special tool provided by the motel to open the swing latch lock. Spencer said that one of the officers entered the room and found a suicide note and then proceeded to the bathroom where Lemme was found dead in the bathtub. Police also discovered that the inside of Lemmes's left elbow�the cubital tunnel�was slashed. There were spurts of blood on the wall but no blood found on the floor. A belt possibly used as a tourniquet and a double- edged straight razor blade were found on the side of the tub. A bath towel was unfolded and neatly placed on the floor next to the tub.

Later on July 1, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation Crime Laboratory in Moultrie informed the Valdosta Police that based on the "suicide" details, no autopsy would be performed on Lemme. Unlike Florida, Georgia does not perform mandatory autopsies.

A doctor, with 25 years' clinical experience, who was interviewed for this story, claimed that the circumstances of Lemme's death appeared to him to be a classic "mob hit." If the Leon County Sheriff missing person report is to be believed, it is clear that someone other than Lemme checked into the Valdosta motel on Sunday evening using his name.

Clearly, the Leon County Sheriff's report contains a number of details that directly conflict with facts found in the Valdosta Police report. In addition, the Lowndes County, Georgia, Coroner's report fails to indicate an estimated time of death based on a full medical examination�it surmised that the time of death was the same time as indicated on the suicide note: 8:10 a.m. on July 1.

An empty manila folder and a blank legal pad notebook were found on the hotel room's desk along with an undated and unsigned suicide note written on lined paper, which lacked any identifiable fingerprints, from Lemme's day planner.

The note merely contained the time 8:10 a.m. with the following notation: "I love my family (family underlined once) with all my heart. I am sorry. I am depressed and in pain. Mary Ann (Lemme's wife), I love you." ("I love you" underlined twice). It was certainly not indicative of a person who was ecstatic that he was finally going to nail a long investigation that involved vote rigging, overbilling, and fraud abetted by the very top political leadership in Tallahassee. Interestingly, the last number on Lemme's pager (an 850 960-XXXX) ended with the number "911."

It is also interesting that Lemme's watch, when discovered by the police, was stopped at 12:34 p.m. on June 30�a possible indication that Lemme was trying to convey the time of a possible in extremis situation. Also, Lemme's Florida driver's license was in his room while his wallet was in the glove box of his car, which was parked in front of the room. Two motel receipts were found in Lemme's room by the police. One was a check-in receipt dated June 29 and timed at 6:44 p.m. The other was a receipt, without a notation of check-in or check-out, dated June 30 and timed at 6:54 a.m. A witness told police that Lemme's car was parked in front of his room on the afternoon of June 30.

Sergeant Eugene Bell of the Valdosta Police Department interviewed a 39-year old female guest who was staying in Room 236 over the weekend. She and her daughter noticed three men standing in the parking lot across from Lemme's room at 8 a.m. on the morning of July 1. The behavior of the men made the guest suspicious enough that the woman initially believed the men were engaged in a drug deal. According to the police report, the camera used to photograph the crime scene was later discovered to have a defect in the flash memory card. The defect resulted in no usable photographs being submitted with the official police report.

Later, veteran GAO and FBI investigative specialist John Caylor discovered that the Valdosta Police story about a defective digital camera memory stick and the purported lack of crime scene photos of Lemme's motel room was a ruse. Caylor was able to obtain the crime scene photos of Lemme from the Valdosta Police.

Lemme's body, found in Room 132 of the Knights Inn bath tub, clearly shows that he was brutally beaten and strangled prior to his death -- reported by police to have been from a self-inflicted razor cut to his arm.

It is unlikely that Lemme, who told former FDOT and Yang programmer Clint Curtis that he was on the verge of cracking a huge case that went straight "to the top," would have traveled to a state like Georgia, where autopsies are not mandatory, to commit suicide. Moreover, Lemme drove a bee line route to Valdosta, an indication that he was anxious to meet with his "source."

Lemme had been informed that a Chinese sub-contract programmer for Yang named Henry Ni, who had been busted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers for illegally transferring missile parts to China, had been given the social security number of an Iowa resident. Although Ni had only been in the United States for five years, his social security number from Iowa had been issued to another individual twenty-four years earlier.

Valdosta is a center for illegal smuggling and it was this nexus of illegal alien smuggling and money laundering that attracted Lemme to the city.

After Lemme's death, Valdosta criminal activities and bribes paid to Florida politicians became the subject of a grand jury investigation run by the US Attorney for Northwest Florida Greg Miller. Miller's investigation reportedly dovetailed with Lemme's probe of money laundering involving FDOT and Florida turnpike receipts.

The Chairman of the Florida Transportation Commission who has control of FDOT and the turnpike system is Earl Durden, a major GOP player in Florida who is close to both Jeb and George W. Bush. Durden was appointed to the Transportation Commission post by Jeb Bush.

When Miller's investigation of money laundering was leaked, it was George W. Bush who personally flew to Florida from Washington to close down the entire probe.

The six Florida Panhandle counties west of Tallahassee and the border counties of Georgia and Alabama have long been centers of illicit Bush activities dating back to the Iran-contra and savings and loan failures. Lowndes County, where Valdosta is located, is a major center for Bush-connected criminal activity.

Now comes word that "Coin Gate" in Ohio is tied to the same criminal elements in the GOP that were responsible for turnpike toll money laundering in Florida.

Durden's counterpart in Ohio, Tommy Noe, a Bush "Pioneer" contributor who Gov. Taft appointed to the Ohio Turnpike Commission, is in the center of a major scandal involving missing state funds invested in rare coins and baseball cards.

Shortly after the Toledo Blade began reporting on the Ohio coin scandal, Noe resigned from the turnpike commission.

An additional investigation of missing Ohio state revenue is focused on millions of state dollars invested in a hedge fund. Federal investigators are investigating charges that Noe laundered some of the missing $12 million from the state's coin fund into the Bush 2004 campaign.

Mr. Bush has returned a mere $4000 from Noe's contributions. Ohio and Florida were the scenes of major election fraud in 2004. It now appears that both states laundered hundreds of millions of dollars to engage in massive fraud involving all sectors of state government, from election officials and Secretaries of State to state auditors and attorneys general.

Ohio and Florida have the highest turnpike toll rates in the nation coupled with the least oversight.

Both states, rife with political corruption fostered by the patrician Republican Taft and Bush families, are now the center of coin gate scandals tied to political chicanery and money laundering.

Manhattan's veteran District Attorney Robert Morgenthau is on the verge of penetrating a major conduit for foreign money into the Bush family network and the American political system that parallels the campaign finance scandals in Ohio and Florida.

Morgenthau's investigation of the notorious Sam and Charlie Wyly brothers of Texas, the billionaires who spearheaded the Swift Boat disinformation campaign against John Kerry and a similar distortion effort against John McCain in 2000, is focused on a Wyly-controlled Isle of Man off-shore account tied to the Bank of America.

In 1989, George H. W. Bush dispatched a Houston attorney to the Isle of Man to take charge of the secret Bush accounts. One of the accounts was Five Star Trust, a multi-billion dollar account used by the Bushes as a covert off-shore money tranche for their political and business purposes.

Thanks

"Panda man isn't really a panda, but a man in a panda suit!"
    "MasJ's rapper name is J-Sam!"
    "Sprung's House to be raided by EP forum members!"
    "Joe voted to be retro in the year 2093"
    "Secret Section Uncovered: Pr0nParadise!"
    "Good Guild to battle Evil Guild in a one-time only war for all our souls!"

bah that's enough.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

OMG. Please don't tell MasJ! I beg you. I am prepared to castrate myself if it would mean him not finding out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dude, if anything deserves rep, it's that. Funny shit!

Thanks
    EP Points

lol glad you liked them... todays will be short.

Boren managed to conceal this unpleasant news from most Oklahomans.

W. Scott Thompson was a Reagan appointee who came out himself as gay during the Reagan years. He later became a professor at Tufts. He devotes two pages of his book to Boren. He says that Boren's homosexuality "was never too far from the surface." For all the evidence about Boren and his history of predatory homosexuality, go here: http://members.aol.com/mpwright9/boren1.html

This website has been up since 2000, and Boren has never sued me for libel. Rest assured that he knows about it. He has also never sued W. Scott Thompson. The reason is obvious: more than anyone else, Boren knows we are telling the truth.

Boren has made a lifelong practice of setting up young men with government jobs, if they are sexually appealing to him and if they are gay or if he thinks they might be gay.

Just the fact that Boren set Tenet up on his career path, and that the two men have remained close friends since the 80s, makes me suspect that Tenet is queer.

What else do I know? All these facts can be documented:

1. Tenet and Boren were reported by TIME to be having a "leisurely breakfast" together in a Washington hotel on the morning of the 9/11 attack; this TIME article is online:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...4655-4,00.html

2. At his 1997 swearing-in ceremony, Boren was present and Tenet declared his "affection" for him; Tenet did not even say that about his own wife; go here for the transcript of that event:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/public_affair...ch_073197.html

This information is from Tenet's March 2005 speech at OU. This was hosted by his good friend and mentor Boren. I have a copy of the video of this speech:

3. Tenet boasted that he had kissed Arafat more times than any other U.S. official;

4. Tenet said that he "loved" OU football coach Bob Stoops;

5. Tenet admitted to being in the locker room of the OU football team, before the 2004 Sugar Bowl game;

6. While bragging about Tenet, Boren let slip the fact that Tenet was given the chief of staff job with the Intelligence Committee, in 1987, even though there were several other members who out-ranked hiim;

See the video from the December "Medal of Freedom" ceremony at the White House:
    http://www.bushbusiness.com/Wright_OP.htm

7. Bush talks about the fact that Tenet was always seen around the CIA with an unlit cigar in his mouth; observe the knowing smile from General Tommy Franks;

8. after praising Tenet for his "humble origins," Bush says that Tenet still has "a lot of Queens in him"; this was followed by another knowing smile from Franks.

Out in the audience was David Boren, one of the Queens. Look for him at the end of the video. He appears wearing a dark suit, and is in the center of the screen. He can be recognized by the bald spot.

Observe him rubbing his hand over another man's back and resting it on his shoulder. In the very end of the video clip, he turns and shows his face to the camera.

Al Martin is the author of "The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider." On page 96 he reports that in the mid-80s the CIA set Boren up with a homosexual contact and then surreptitiously photographed it, so they could get some leverage on him.

Perhaps they were simultaneously rewarding and controlling him with young male flesh.

Most likely, Boren's strong interest in developing Tenet's career was partly a strategy to get himself into the position of controlling the CIA, rather than having it control him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL Panda Man
    again

buddy: you haven't figured out just how crazy i am have you?
    nope.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

I, for one, am shocked.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/