every day i will (or try) bring a conspiracy/tabloid to EP, as i said i would in the hangout and i am wierd . i can't get another one in until late tommorow, but after tommorow i will try to get them in every morning (i'm GMT -5:00, so it will probably be afternoon in england and other parts of Europe) for today:

US Colonel Challenges 9/11 Govt Conspiracy Theory

US Colonel Challenges 9/11 Govt Conspiracy Theory Retired USAF Col. George Nelson, an aircraft accident investigator, has challenged the Official 9/11 Government Comspiracy Theory that an airliner crashed into the Pentagon.

�I didn�t see any damage on the sides of that hole, anything that would say that an airplane that size could have gone through a 16 or 18 ft. hole,� said Nelson in an interview on the Power Hour radio show.

Nelson was referring to the hole in the Pentagon on Sep 11, 2001, when the governent claimed tha an airliner driven by hijackers was crashed into the Pentagon before the collapse of the E-ring.

�There would be large parts of that wing lying on the ground on the outside," Nelson continued. "It wouldn�t all go through that hole�It is impossible for all of the time change parts that have these serial numbers that are trackable to the specific aircraft. It is impossible for them to be totally destroyed where these serial numbers could not be read.� (www.physics911.net/georgenelson.htm)

When asked about the video and photos showing what appears ot be a pod or tank on the belly of the plane that struck the South Tower of the World Trade Center and the �flash� that was seen when the plane hit the building, Col.

tommorows will be better i promise