Thread: Conker's BFD emu help (SPOILERS)

Thanks

Default Conker's BFD emu help (SPOILERS)

Hi,

I need help with Conker's Bad Fur Day. Am using Project64 emu and its working great. Now my problem is am kinda stuck in that game. I downloaded the guide from gamefaqs but am still stuck.

If you guys played Conker's Bad Fur day, you must remember that there is a stage where you are in a space suit or something like that and you gotta hit this alien creature and when he is lying flat on the ground, grab him by his tail and spin him off and throw him outta the black door into deep space. My problem is that am using the keyboard to play that game and I don't know how to make conker SPIN FAST ENOUGH so it could throw the alien out.

The arrow keys on the keyboard are mapped to the Analog Stick of N64 in the emu and I just can't make those arrow keys go fast enough to make conker spin fast

Can you guys help me out with this. This scenario is almost at the end of the game and I wanna finish this game.

Thanx in Advance

PS: By the way, am using Jabo's DirectInput7 1.5 as the input plugin.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

I think if instead of moving yourself try and keep the camera moving (i'll have to get the game out to test it) you should follow, it's harder but it works. (hope you know what I mean)

Thanks

HOLYMONKEY....IT WORKED.

Thanx dude. Here's what I did. As you said that I should try to move the camera too. Well, I moved the camera but nothing happened but then I tried moving the camera and also pressed the directional button simultaneously and it WORKED....

Thanx for all the help dude. I really appreciate it. Finally, I can finish this game

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

wow, I did not know of this trick. I always had to plug in my very old joystick just to get past that scene. Great to know that there's also another possibility