Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSX - THRILL KILL & the ORIGINAL Super Mario Bros 2 for NES (help/possible release)

Thanks

Arrow PSX - THRILL KILL & the ORIGINAL Super Mario Bros 2 for NES (help/possible release)

hi guys! ive been meaning to post for a long time. but things finally calmed down with my PC job and my posiiton as management in a restaurant. so now i have enough energy and time to be a regular member here.

regarding PSX's THRILL KILL...i have it and i would like to release it on the BT tracker. but i have a problem. i have made an image of it before and i tried to play it under PSXe...didnt work..maybe an option wasnt done correctly or maybe TK just doesnt play once turned into an image? help would be appreciated....then ill release...IF ANYONE cares to grab it.

regarding NES' ORIGINAL Super Mario Bros 2 (Japan) ...i want it! ive found them online a few times.....but they didnt work with any NES emu ive had....maybe somoene has a working copy or somthing someone can pass me?

help! and happy gaming.

Now Playing : Ikaruga (Dreamcast)

Thanks
    EP Points

Read that for Thrill Kill.
    http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?t=30752

And just wait a minute while I find that NES rom.

Edit: I can't find it. However if you really want to play those levels simply get a SNES emulator and Mario All Stars. The game has been updated with new GFX, but some bugs have been corrected though.
    Last edited by polobunny; 5th-June-2005 at 04:16.

Thanks

here's Mario 2. The game never came out on the actual NES just on the NES add-on called Famicom Disk System which is probably why you couldn't get it to work. I included the Disk system Bios which you'll need to get FDS roms to work and I reccomend FCEU emulator for playing it. Remember to go into the options to select the BIOS file or else the emu won't recoignize it.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...41L530O0319SA9
    My PSX List Currently 1055 games PSX Request List
    Yousendit upcoming uploads:

Thanks
    EP Points

Is it the FDS hack one kryptin?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm I have the nes goodset, I'll just upload this file marked super mario bros 2 (J) hopefully this will help

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25...K3LSKCFVYZ52FY

lol, kyptin beat me too it

Thanks

FDS hack? I don't think so it's the actual rom of the original game from what I know.

EDIT: looking at theotheimpaler's version thats the hack because Mario 2 never had a NES release, but I know of that hacked rom. My version is the actual Mario 2 FDS rom
    Last edited by kryptin; 5th-June-2005 at 05:03.
    My PSX List Currently 1055 games PSX Request List
    Yousendit upcoming uploads:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah so that's not the FDS hack. The FDS hack is a FDS rom converted to NES.

Thanks

Arrow

wow. so friendly and helpful. thanks everyone!
    thanks for finding a working rom for me. i love it!
    yea i know SMB2 was on Super Mario All-Stars but i wanted to play the original of it. see how it is. annd...what do you mean GFX errors? im curious about that...
    the Famicon Disk mention explained alot. i keep forgetting that there was a CD add-on to the Famicon. ...wasnt Sony suppossed to add a CD add-on (PSX) to the Super Nintendo or something like that? but Sony got smart and said they didint need good ol' Mario and made the PSX?

also my question wasnt anserwed. :-p
    i was wondering if anyone wanted TK. so that i can make a ALcohol %120 image of it or something and create a torrent for it? Sprung told me i should release it since everyone goes nuts for it. and also recommended me to up a torrent with Castlevania Symphony of The Night OST and Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike. i officially own both those albums so i could rip the bitrate at my choosing....or someone else's....

tell me your thoughts!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Famicon Disk is a floppy disk system not a Compact Disc one and it was also a Home Computer with Keyboard n stuff

The SNES had a CD system but I only found that out myself not that long back

Depends what version of Thrill Kill if it's the full uncut version then yes People here would love it, it was up in the YouSendIt section not so long back but the sound tracks were ripped out.

If you use Alcohol to create the any PSX CD Image try and stick to cue/bin format that Acohol can make, anyone can burn that format but not everyone can burn Alcohol's own format.

Castlevania Symphony of The Night OST is great again it would be wanted.

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike OST I dunno I'm not that interested in Street Fighter in general but there are plenty of others that are and also would be wanted.

P.S. I already have those that I have interest in myself but I don't have the bandwidth to start seeding torrents, unfortionatly.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-June-2005 at 14:15.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

how do i know which version of TK i have? .....uncensored?

is there a thread or something i can take a look at so that i can figure it out?

EDIT: sorry i forgot that Polo put up a link for TK...only problem is that i dont remember the 2 key factors for this game...i remember it had FMVs and stuffs....need to find out...and find it... LOL

cheers
    Last edited by the_iron_star; 5th-June-2005 at 14:38.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

ok just checked it out...i think i have the Full Version/Censored on .
    has the Full/Uncensored one ever been released on EP before? i got it working right now but its a bit slow....any help with this?

cheers

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

with VGS the full version runs full speed and you don't need a great system for that, the older beta's had slow load times and slowdown at the end of each battle with the remaining 2 players, and that was on an Actual PSX aswell anyway

I don't know if the full uncut version has been released here I think the one without the sound tracks was but like I said that was YouSendIt and I can't see that being alive now, I could put it up on YouSendIt myself though full uncut with the sound tracks though I'll still make mine compress a lil smaller and make it extract to Bin+Wav+Cue format, then you can seed that if you wanted
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-June-2005 at 15:16.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

you have the full uncensored version?
    or the full censored version?
    i didnt fully understand what you said sorry.

i wouldnt mind seeding it if people want it.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Full uncensored version

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]