Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help please.

Cool Shark Guest

Default I need help please.

I'm new to downloading ROM's and such. I download emulators, but when I try to download ROM's, it say's "530 Can't set guest privileges." and it has a User Name slot, and a password slot. I can't figure out what to do here. When I tried downloading Game Gear games at Edgeemu or something like that, it let me download them with no problem (except I can't get any sounds in the game), but I had the same problem with everything else there. I tried my Message Board User Name and Password, it says "530 Loggin Inncorrect"

Like I said, I'm new to this, so I don't know what to do. Any help would be nice please.

EDIT: Oh, and I also request a Sonic Advance ROM.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, which roms are they ? Two roms, like Conkers Bad Fur Day and 1080 snowboarding were giving the same errors, i've fixed them..

Thanks

I have added Sonic Advance to the GBA section so go ahead and download it and enjoy!

Potatoe Knight Guest

When I tried downloading Game Gear games at Edgeemu or something like that, it let me download them with no problem (except I can't get any sounds in the game),
    probably because you chose an emu that doesnt have sound support, or maybe you just havent enabled yet. i cant help much, because i dont have any GG emus (and i have no intention of getting one)

Cool Shark Guest

Originally posted by MasJ
    Well, which roms are they ? Two roms, like Conkers Bad Fur Day and 1080 snowboarding were giving the same errors, i've fixed them..
    I was trying Mega Man 64 here. I know the game may suck, but thats the only N64 Game there is left that I want to try. There were alot of games I tried at Edgeemu or whatever that gave me the same thing

EDIT: Oh and when I tried downloading Sonic Advance, it says the file does not exist.

darkchrono25 Guest

try www.gbxemu.com for sonic advance...give me news!

Thanks

I've fixed the link for Sonic Advance on the site, so you should be able to download it again.

daizoulini Guest

Lightbulb

The second thing you sould learn is to download roms from IRC.
    Go to #emuparadise and you'll be able to download any rom you want.
    IRC=NO DEAD LINKS - NO PASSWORDS - THE ROM ALWAYS EXISTS
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cool Shark Guest

Originally posted by daizoulini
    The second thing you sould learn is to download roms from IRC.
    Go to #emuparadise and you'll be able to download any rom you want.
    IRC=NO DEAD LINKS - NO PASSWORDS - THE ROM ALWAYS EXISTS
    Link please? I have no idea where that is.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

it's a program

www.mirc.com

Cool Shark Guest

Originally posted by dayvemc
    it's a program

www.mirc.com
    Doesn't seem like if I download that, it's going to help my problem any.

Also, that Sonic Advance, I tried for the third time to download it, and got this message,

"gba-SonicAdvance
    Does not exist in this page's link file, please go back to the page and contact the webmaster about this problem. Tell him this:

I couldn't download gba-SonicAdvance since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. gba-SonicAdvance doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error."

So this proves, the thrid time is never a charm :<

Thanks

Oh. Sorry bout that. Our anti-leech script got messed up, and I had to add the Sonic Advance link back into it. Go ahead and try it one last time. Should be working now!

Eagle_Eye16 Guest

downloading from mirc is ****ing slow
    it sucks

Cool Shark Guest

Originally posted by Septic
    Oh. Sorry bout that. Our anti-leech script got messed up, and I had to add the Sonic Advance link back into it. Go ahead and try it one last time. Should be working now!
    This time I got "File request does not exist, download aborted"

I may as well give up downloading Emulators and ROMs. No sound for the Game Gear emulators, the Nintendo 64 Mega Man 64 ROM doesn't seem like it's doing anything, and the GBA Emulator plays horrible scrathy sound, and you can barely see the text.

Thanks

Poor shark. You should go for Zsnes. Go here for roms and emulators> http://members.madasafish.com/~kefka/
    Hope that this works for you.