Thread: God Of War for ps2?

Thanks

Default God Of War for ps2?

Hey I'm new, and I was just wondering if there was a link somewhere lost in these forums for God Of war 2 thats under 3.7 gb? I found a link for confusion god of war that was 2-3gb and it works great, and I want to play God Of War 2 for ps2 and only have a 4 gb usb drive. thanks. oh and i need it for ps2, dont have a ps3 for no apparent reason.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Have a look at our index yourself if you haven't already:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...s-on-the-Forum

Thanks

THanks man your the best!

oh and how do you add a icon to your profile? I tried but didnt find any button.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 9th-August-2011 at 00:29.

Thanks
    EP Points

Please, don't double post, use the EDIT button to modify your last post.

You can change your avatar in Settings (scroll all the way up, right corner), My Settings, Edit Avatar (column on the left).

Thanks

What is double posting? And about god of war, After the second check point, there is a cutscene with nude girls, and my mom walked in for something, and although im 16 turning 17, she still doesn't approve of sex or lesbianism, so is there a post somewhere where I could find a list of scenes like these so I know what to avoid and be cautious of?

Thanks
    EP Points

Double posting is making 2 posts in a row, it's better to edit your last post to add any info you consider necessary.

As for your other question, to name a few, God of War, BMX XXX, The Guy Game, the Larry game (can't recall it's name) all for PS2, are games that you may want to be cautious of.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey bro, I have a really important question. I downloaded the game, and Ive played it up to the saving the oracle part, and it freezes in the middle of the cut scene o the picture of his wife and kids. any help would be appreciated. heres the link to the forum i downloaded from : http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ip-NTSC-U-FS-*

right now i will start looking for other versions, but if i could fix this version, or cut out that specific cutscene, then It would be better. If you have any other links, the master list shows versions only over 8gb, but i need one under 3.7gb. Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Which version did you use? plugins settings?

Manually enable the Game Fixes(Config -> Emulation Settings), and tick Skip MPEG Hack, Apply and OK.
    Then, try running your game again.

Thanks

Oh sorry I should've mentioned I was playing it on ps2. I have an exploited memory card that I used agent under fire to install free mcboot. heres what I do to start. ps2 loads up, open ulaunch from menu, there i browse to mass, hit o, then load openps2loader.elf, and when that loads i press start, game list come sup, then hit run.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh lol,

Well, not sure how well ripped games will work on FMCB, but considering the non-ripped version runs flawlessly on my PS2,
    then it likely caused by the rip you have. Or maybe the FMCB or something else.

Until someone else has better solution for you, guess you have to wait then.

Thanks

I downloaded a new iso, and its just a little too big to use, 3.9 gb unpacked, so is there any way i could use it from a dvd with out burning? like to use the dvd as a usb?

Thanks

I tried another iso, and the same thing happened. I have like 4 or 5 now, all ranging from about 2.9-3.9 gb each. Is there any way i could create like a Frankenstein copy, taking parts from different iso's and making a fully working one? or if you know anywhere with a working iso? thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't think it's possible. And it's really strange, that you have so many versions and no one works for you. Seems your last chance is DVD9 version. Sell this 4GB USB drive and buy a 8GB. Problem solved
    For most easier downloading from linksave.in, just insert linksave link into JDownloader and him download all files automatically.