Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GoodBye...Forever?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default GoodBye...Forever?

Well this time its for real guys and girls. There is no return for the member known as Soldier?. I need to get away from this place, and unfortunately, that time is now. Ive been really depressed, and have been thinking alot about what the hell Im going to do with my life. I need to think of something in order for me to saty with my baby...Jenn. She'll be leaving at the end of August, to go and join the United States Air Force. And as soon as Jenn's out of BootCamp, Ill will be living with her...happily. Shes the only person in my life that I can truly trust, love, and care so deeply for, that I would give up my life for her in an instant. So I'll be leaving. I would just like to say thanks to all the members that made this place fun. MasJ, you did a good job with this place, and thanks for the wonderful community. Cyber, CCDart, DJNickname, Crusher, Good times, good times with the four of you. All my RetroD00D buddies, Mods, SMods, Admins. Be good to all the n00bs...Skinner, you to. And to all the others that I left out, Id like to thank you guys aswell. Thanks for the good times, and all the arguements. Had fun here for the past 2 1/2 years. Cya all around...

-Soldier.

October 20, 2002 - May 14, 2005.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier
    Well this time its for real guys and girls. There is no return for the member known as Soldier?. I need to get away from this place, and unfortunately, that time is now. Ive been really depressed, and have been thinking alot about what the hell Im going to do with my life. I need to think of something in order for me to saty with my baby...Jenn. She'll be leaving at the end of August, to go and join the United States Air Force. And as soon as Jenn's out of BootCamp, Ill will be living with her...happily. Shes the only person in my life that I can truly trust, love, and care so deeply for, that I would give up my life for her in an instant. So I'll be leaving. I would just like to say thanks to all the members that made this place fun. MasJ, you did a good job with this place, and thanks for the wonderful community. Cyber, CCDart, DJNickname, Crusher, Good times, good times with the four of you. All my RetroD00D buddies, Mods, SMods, Admins. Be good to all the n00bs...Skinner, you to. And to all the others that I left out, Id like to thank you guys aswell. Thanks for the good times, and all the arguements. Had fun here for the past 2 1/2 years. Cya all around...

-Soldier.

Well, I've gotten to know you this passing month over msn and you're an awsome guy don't change. You have a way of being honest with people and not hurting them, this is really a sad time I don't know what to say...I'm going to miss you Tremendously. I hope all goes well with Jenn and your life in general. Agian I will miss you- Vivi.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just take some time-off and then when you fell like it come back... we all need a break from this place some times.

Thanks

This makes me a sad man. Hopefully you'll come back soon.

Thanks

-Soldier.

You left me out, hoe!

Look man. I love you like a brother and I want to see you happy, but if you have to leave, all I ask is that you don't forget us. You don't have to play with us anymore, but don't ever forget us. :</>)
    I'll miss you, bro. Take it easy.
    ~brit j. mckay

Thanks

Well, have fun. I think I could use a break from forums for a while too...

Thanks

Too bad Soldier.
    Well, I wish you luck in the future with Jenn. I thank you for all the time you've given to EP.
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

We'll miss you soldier, good luck with everything.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good luck with what you do man hope it makes you happy.

Thanks

Didn't get enought time to know you.. but I hope you come back... Good Luck with Jenn and the choices you may have to make... but remember, making those choices doesn't mean you have to leave for good. From (I hope..) all the EP members here, PLEASE DON'T GO!!! We don't want to lose one of the few people that have held this forum together so well... don't go man...

Thanks

-Soldier.

:'(

I am so happy that you've chosen something that makes you so happy. I am so proud of you, really. How you feel about her really brings me to tears, forgive the cliche, but I really hope you have a wonderful life and just be yourself, b/c that's the Soldier we all love and you shall be terribly missed and it shall be seen that you are not forgotten. Smile and look after yourself. Live.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

The important thing is that you choose life... And then live!

I'm sorry to see you leaving Soldier. It's been fun. Really fun. Best wishes from you and have a wonderful life! Hopefully you will come back in perhaps a year or two for a visit.

Good luck!

Thanks

Good luck pal. We'll miss you here. Hopefully someday we'll see ya again. If not, take care.

Thanks

all i have to say is

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind.
    Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time.
    Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.
    For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
    I hope you had the time of your life.

GO BE WITH HER AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE, BUT NEVER FORGET THAT LITTLE PLACE IN YOUR HEART THAT WILL ALWAYS AND FOR EVER BE

The Emulation Paradise
    Last edited by polokitty; 15th-May-2005 at 13:00.

Thanks

This was simply beautifull Zer-0_Divide
    Well take care Soldier wherever you're now and don't forget about EP