Thread: Anyone have a public ftp where I can upload Raiden DX?

Jagman Guest

Default Anyone have a public ftp where I can upload Raiden DX?

As the topic says:

Anyone have a public ftp where I can upload Raiden DX for the PSX? It is only about 42.3mb, using ACE compression and is in DiscJuggler format, so if Emuparadise or someone here with a ftp wants it let me know. I am on a 56k modem (which is why I don't have my own ftp), so it would take a few hours to upload it to you. It is an excellent game and currently the only way to play it, since the arcade rom is not emulated, yet.

Jagman

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Re: Anyone have a public ftp where I can upload Raiden DX?

Originally posted by Jagman
    As the topic says:

Anyone have a public ftp where I can upload Raiden DX for the PSX? It is only about 42.3mb, using ACE compression and is in DiscJuggler format, so if Emuparadise or someone here with a ftp wants it let me know. I am on a 56k modem (which is why I don't have my own ftp), so it would take a few hours to upload it to you. It is an excellent game and currently the only way to play it, since the arcade rom is not emulated, yet.

Jagman
    Come into our channel, we'll fix up one for you!! Looking forward to it

ilkid17 Guest

Default u can upload it to me and then download what u want...

my ftp address is ftp://216.74.108.68 put the file into the incoming folder thanx..