Thread: Need Help Finding a song - Paint My Love

Thanks

Default Need Help Finding a song - Paint My Love

Hi there people,

You guys must have heard this awesome song "Paint My Love". I first heard it in an audio cassette that was presented to me by my dad a LONG LONG LONG TIME AGO. Actually, it had several songs by several artists. Unfortunately, I lost that cassette and now am trying to get it off the net.

But the problem is that I downloaded loads of songs named "Paint my love" by "Michael learns to rock" but this is NOT the song that I need. The thing is that the songs that I got off the net all are SLOW. I mean the Singer goes very slow and the background music is quite different. The one that I want (which was in the audio cassette that I like too much) goes very FAST. The Singer kinda sings very FAST, and the background music is also FAST (techno or something). It was kinda like a remix of the original and I can't find it ANYWHERE. I made loads of searches in google but couldn't find out if there were any remixes....

Sorry for being such a jerk. Can you guys please help me out with this. I really need that song.

Thanx in Advance. Desperately waiting for a reply

Edit: I am 100% positive that the song I need is "Paint my love" coz the lyrics of that song are the same as that of original SLOW song.
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 10th-May-2005 at 13:01.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

bump

sorry....

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Unbekannt did a track called Paint My Love. May be worth trying to track that down...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    Unbekannt did a track called Paint My Love. May be worth trying to track that down...
    AWESOME DUDE...Thanx....am on it....