Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Xbox 360 pics leaked

Thanks

Are yall talking about the area circled in red??
    Maybe it is a sliding cover over the usb ports or maybe its for the detachable hard drive who knows

Thanks

Frankly speaking, Xbox 360 is just an OVERPOWERED PC with THREE Pentium 4 processors. Anyways, am not gonna start a war on that one...lol. I just hope PS3 will be closer to a console than the xbox 360 is...

Oh by the way, I heard that Xbox 360 WILL NOT be backwards compatible.....IS THAT TRUE....

If thats TRUE, then it will totally SUCK...
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 11th-May-2005 at 03:58.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravihpa
    Frankly speaking, Xbox 360 is just an OVERPOWERED PC with THREE Pentium 4 processors. Anyways, am not gonna start a war on that one...lol. I just hope PS3 will be closer to a console than the xbox 360 is...

Oh by the way, I heard that Xbox 360 WILL NOT be backwards compatible.....IS THAT TRUE....

If thats TRUE, then it will totally SUCK...
    What's with you guys and being against consoles using pc hardware? As long as it plays games it's a console ok? Ok. . I also Heard it won't be. M$ are greedy bastards we all know that.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dserge
    What's with you guys and being against consoles using pc hardware? As long as it plays games it's a console ok? Ok. . I also Heard it won't be. M$ are greedy bastards we all know that.

Gamespot said at one point that they announced it would be backwards compatiable... That could have changed though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, they've said that you'll be able to take your current games onto XBox Live on the XBox 360, so that would lead me to believe it's going to be backwards compatible. I'm betting it will be.

Interestingly enough, there's going to be two different versions of XBox Live; Silver which is free to everyone, and Gold which is the pay service much like the current XBox Live structure. Silver users will be able to download maps and demos and whatnot, as well as play online free on the weekends. Gold members will of course be able to do the same, as well as play online whenever. Interesting setup, eh?
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 11th-May-2005 at 20:12.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm actually really looking forward to the new X-Box... more so than the PS3 and perhaps even Nintendo's next console. Those X-Box live packages sound brilliant too, I'm glad that there'll be a free version for people like me who don't have enough time for gaming to justify a subscription. Can't wait for the TV special; over here it's being shown on Friday...