Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Emuparadise.org - We really need it..

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation Help Emuparadise.org - We really need it..

Hello everyone.
    We need financial help for emuparadise.org. At present, I can think of only two ways of getting that. But first, let me tell you why we need the money.
    We're planning to get a dedicated server for emuparadise.org which will help it have more roms, emus, and a better message board. (you've seen the "server busy" and "bandwidth exceeded" messages a lot, I'm sure). But dedicated servers cost a LOT of lolly(money). Currently, I have $267 in my paypal, from emuparadise.org and donations by people, but the dedicated server we want to get (check www.rackshack.net) costs $600 approximately. Problem is, we only get $60/month from our sponsors, so $600 would take a LOOONG TIME!! Here's how you can help us make it quick:
    1) Let the popups on the site load, PLEASE!
    2) Please make a donation to our Paypal using your credit card, even something small is great! Like maybe $1 or $2, it DOES make a difference!!
    3) Well, we decided to open an emuparadise.org pay to surf program. No, it doesn't mean you have to pay to surf emuparadise.org, it means you GET PAID to surf emuparadise.org and we get paid some money too!!

Some of you must be already knowing about getpaid to surf programs. Well, what these companies do, is they put an ad banner at the bottom of your screen, and you get paid for running it there. Quite simple. All we ask of you is that you sign up for one of these programs under our refferal downline and SURF using it, and we'll get paid some money for it. (Which is good).

Well, you can check out a screenshot of one of these cashbars active on my desktop below:

<a href="http://www.emuparadise.org/snap.jpg">Screenshot of the Cashsurfers bar</a>.

Well, if you agree to help out (which we all HOPE you do!) , it would be great, and hey! you could make some money yourself too . But we really need the dough for that dedicated server and it would be awesome if you guys help out.

Just reply to this topic to tell us if you're willing to help with the adbar or anything and I'll PM you more details..

Btw, right now, Septic, Me(MasJ), CoolVortex and dayve are running the adbar, but we need more people since, the more the merrier .

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh yes, if you check rackshack.com 's main page, it says $99/month but with setup charges, it comes to $400. And we'd want to pay for 3 months in advance since we don't really know when our sponsors ditch us, so it amounts to $600!!

Hope you guys are willing to help out!

Thanks

Hey MasJ im using Degoo everytime im on the net.
    Three questions:
    1.I have ADSL, does it function anyways?
    2.If I leave the computer connected with the surfbar while im not there (and I dont surf) do I make money anyways?
    3.Is it best that I use Degoo or Cashsurfers

Me will rock you

Thanks

ill try out the adbar thing
    BEER!!! The cause, and solution to all lifes problems

This is my holy grail people

I beat the internet, the end boss was hard

Thanks
    EP Points

CoolVortex, you can use it with ADSL, that is not problem. Great that you're keeping the Degoo bar on
    I think that you have to keep workin at your computer with the bar on, don't need to surf exactly, you can chat on IRC etc and it should work fine, or write a review, browse the message boards..
    And.. you can use any one of them you like . I'm using both at the moment..

Thanks
    EP Points

OH YES! One more IMPORTANT thing:
    You DO NOT have to pay ANYTHING to use the cash bars, they are FREE!
    Reply for more info..

Thanks

I always let the popup load. I dunno why, I just do.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sad amount of response.. sigh
    Thought more people would wanna help out.
    Come on guys, you can MAKE money with this thingy! And help us at the same time..

super vegeta ss Guest

i would need more info about it

Thanks

I let the pop-up load also. Mow what is this Degoo this and this stuff about making cash?

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

i would want to help out but, does a router get in the way? (i cant send files on mirc and other stuff)

Thanks

You have to be ACTIVELY surfing the net in order for the ad bar to make you money. However, you can just leave your computer on all night and use Fake Surf to trick the ad bar into thinking that you're really actively surfing. Download it at : http://plexe.com/fake/
    (It is just a small little program that will automatically move your curser around when you tell it to. It will go to websites randomly that you specify. It could click on the links that are on the page but i'm not sure about that. With the program doing all these things while you sleep, you could make Emuparadise some money.)

Thanks

There's also some other better programs out there, so i recommend that you seach the internet and download.com for "fake surf" programs. Please post one that you think is good oncec you have found one.

Thanks

Masj, you should tell people to use the adbar on the main page of emuparadise because some people don't come to the forums and you could get some more support then.

the-hydra Guest

Question

did someone here had ever got paid by those progs??
    (i had used cashfiesta and it sucks)
    besides...do i really need to give my real name age and etc.(there are progs who pay u just if U r 18 or more)??