Page 189 of 192 FirstFirst ... 89139179184185186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 2876

Thread: The negative vibe thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

MY Grandmother on my Dad's side died.... ;;.;;
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm condolent with you, Darth.

On a side note, NEWBIESSSS !

Thanks

I'm back from my parents house and now I have to suffer living at my Grandmothers again.. Which means terrible food, waking up at unGodly hours in the night due to incredibly loud snoring and.. not being able to play with my new Kitten.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

My friend and I said we would go up town today so I call him and get his answer phone then I call him on his house phone once again answer phone. Little bastard. This is rather annoying.

Thanks

Excuse me while I have an emo moment..

But I hate here. I live with my Grandmother, and I hate it here.. I can't really talk to her about my thoughts or feelings, because I know that whatever I'll say she will disaprove of and possibly condem me for.. I'm really lonely. This house is full of people, and I can talk to my friends but deep down I feel REALLY lonely. I don't know why. I just feel like crying because of all this.. I had a really happy time at my parents place on Cortes, and maybe I just want that back. Ever since I came back here I have felt like utter shit- If it's not my body that feels terrible, then it's just ME.
    I know I'll probably adjust again, and maybe not feel as lonely.. but just RIGHT NOW I feel like I'm the only person in this house, and that it's been like this for years when it really hasn't.

All of these stupid, emotional thoughts just came over me as I made myself a boring dinner that consisted of scrambled eggs, and I wish I didn't because now I've made myself weepy and I'm telling people I don't even know my feelings.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

If it's any comfort, you're not the only who's ever felt like this.

Ok, it can't really be comforting, but at least you are understood.

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear Schutzstaffel... I too feel like that a lot of times at home. To me, it's having myself thinking about getting out of the house. I have all these pressure, and many thoughts about having a life of my own. Anyway, I hope you do work it out somehow.

Well, today was the start of second semester in school. I changed, I really did. I'm more of a positive person and such, unless months or a year before.
    Around lunch time, I don't know why, I didn't feel like talking to anyone, not even my friends. Man, it's like have so much to think. I got my lunch and went to eat it in my car. Awkward. I just thought about my life, because in all seriousness, it isn't all that great. I try to stay away from things that I think might cause me to be unable to get back out of the hole. Yeah, emo isn't it?

I just... don't know when I leave my parents to live a life of my own, because that's what I needed. I'm behind on my timeline, especially that fact that I'm graduating this year.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

H264 codec is absolutely evil. That is all.

Thanks

I got into a fight today......I won, of course, but i didn't really want to do it in the first place.

Thanks

Looks like my winter break is over, and I start work again tomorrow! Zing!
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

too much filler left in naruto...want to get to real story and don't want to switch to manga.....grr

Thanks

I'm.......... sleepy.
    "You're what keeps me here"

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm in one of my patented vicious moods, brought about at the fact that I have no idea how to do my C++ module assignments, dispite the hours I put in, I have got the same trouble I had with JAVA last year.

Thanks
    EP Points

Meh, worry not, Theo. You'll figure this one out, no biggy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    Meh, worry not, Theo. You'll figure this one out, no biggy.
    Hey! That's not negative....
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972