Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you been shafted by ebay?

Thanks

Default have you been shafted by ebay?

I must have bad luck i have been scammed on ebay twice now i bought a copy of final fantasy 9 pc version for $110 (i didnt know about emu's at the time ok?) and lost all my money! the same guy scammed 6 other ebayers after me and he has been reported 7 times but hasnt been banned! ebay just dont care even though i told them this was a criminal situation ie. should be reported to the police. in my opinion ebay is stingy they are willing to take our money but not willing to help out when things go wrong. i heard that 1 in 10000 transactions on ebay are fraud so i must be unlucky to get 1 in 10000 twice i would like to hear your opinion on ebay and if this is happened to you what did ebay do about it? coz they did naf all for me
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

EBay is untrustworthy with all those cheaters. And FF9 pc version?? There even isn't one, it has only been released for PlayStation.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    EBay is untrustworthy with all those cheaters. And FF9 pc version?? There even isn't one, it has only been released for PlayStation.
    That's why he got screwed LOL, The game doesn't even exist.

Thanks

Why would you pay 110 for one game. Thats lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

the guy said he worked for squaresoft and this was a unreleased promo boy im a sucker. the other time i got scammed was for a complete collection off all the episopeds of the fresh prince of bel air, but i guess that doesnt exsit either.

btw thank you godjonez for your exelent fpt site ive been downloading from it allday!

Thanks

I bought Final Fantasy 7 for PC fine, i did the Buy It Now! option as it was cheaper than what the overal bidding cost would come to eventually near the end. Didn't have a single problem and the game was still wrapped up in plastic brand new. You just got to know who to trust by reading their recommendations by other buyers.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

yes i know im being a bit hypocritical, because i have used ebay to make lots of money so i dont expect sypathy (stronghold)

Thanks

well buying ff7 for PC was the first ever time i or my mum had used Ebay, we usually use Amazon since that has almost all the stuff we want already.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

My brother buys all his spider man stuff from ebay and atari shit.

Thanks

how much did you pay? i got mine for �20 gbp but of corse i copied it and sold the copys to get the money back tried to trade in ff7 pc at gamestation uk they offered �4 they suck!

Thanks
    EP Points

I have never been shafted by ebay... I am a very cautious buyer though so, that could be why.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffzeroff
    the other time i got scammed was for a complete collection off all the episopeds of the fresh prince of bel air, but i guess that doesnt exsit either.
    there is i own all the seasons on dvd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    I have never been shafted by ebay... I am a very cautious buyer though so, that could be why.
    Me and my friend only buy from people with at least 90% positive feedback. It cuts down on the amount of jacking we are subject to. The worst we usually get is slow shippers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Bought a few things, like rare trance techno cd's comming from europe, never been scammed. Gotta be really unlucky i guess. :\

Thanks
    EP Points

Red face

Yeah, I just tried to buy Phantasy Star Online I & II witha a broadband adapter from ebay for 46 bucks and never recieved it!!! That was 4 monthes ago
    velvetkangaroo

he had a bunch of other people scammed too, unfortunately I couln't leave bad feedback because it had been soo long! I did file a complaint and ebay has done nothing

Ebay makes me angry, a lot...