Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: So.... is the pope dead yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default So.... is the pope dead yet?

Okay i was talkin to a certain person on MSN and we were wondering why the hell the pope crocking it was a big deal? i mean what are peoples views on this? People are gettin upset at my MSN name which was Jase: So.... is the pope dead yet? but i really dont see why its a big deal his an old man its not like we didnt know he was goin to die it was just a matter of time and what cos his the head of the bible reading club does that make him important?
    Also Dingy 4 pope 2006

Thanks

rofl.. I can't say much else..just lmao.

Thanks

Nope the pope isn't dead yet. He's is very bad shape though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    Nope the pope isn't dead yet. He's is very bad shape though.
    Ohraly how could you tell its not like anyone could understand him!
    And its not like he could could keep his head of his shoulders before or was he tryin to do a Remix of the Jay Z "Dirt off your shoulder" film clip for his up coming CD.

Thanks

He's so strong...that man. "But people all around the world have stopped praying for a miracle recovery", I think he's quite beyond prayers. I only hope its a peaceful and a painless death.
    Last edited by Dingy; 2nd-April-2005 at 11:37.

Thanks

He's actually been dead for 5 years, but the CIA is now unwilling to invest money in keeping him alive. So they've had to resort to mannequin strings to move his mouth and hands.

Thanks
    EP Points

Heh, he's been so critically sick for so long, isn't that a sign that his god wants to see him. His time is up, that's his gods will quite clearly. All the people frantically trying to force him to stay alive, by extension of this, are betraying gods will and are very bad christians.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    Ohraly how could you tell its not like anyone could understand him!
    And its not like he could could keep his head of his shoulders before or was he tryin to do a Remix of the Jay Z "Dirt off your shoulder" film clip for his up coming CD.
    ...Where is that funny? I think it's a stupid fucking comment. If you're looking to make this into a joke, please dont. Just don't post.

Thanks

He's not dead yet but his kidney's have stopped working so and he's slipping in and out of consiousness so... The Vatican is giving a bulletin on his condition at 5 pm(GTM) if anyone cares. And the big thing for a lot of people about John Paul II isn't just that he's Pope. It's that he's shown incredible amounts of perseverence and strength despite serious health problems. He has Parkinson's, there have been two assasination attempts on him, several cancer scares and he has severe arthritis in his leg.
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are that you're one of them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saeveo
    He's not dead yet but his kidney's have stopped working so and he's slipping in and out of consiousness so... The Vatican is giving a bulletin on his condition at 5 pm(GTM) if anyone cares. And the big thing for a lot of people about John Paul II isn't just that he's Pope. It's that he's shown incredible amounts of perseverence and strength despite serious health problems. He has Parkinson's, there have been two assasination attempts on him, several cancer scares and he has severe arthritis in his leg.
    Its a sign! not something to struggle so heartily against. Like I said, its against gods will. Very good pope who continues to resist gods calling if you ask me.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Couldn't care less... never did anything for me.
    Well, the man must have one hell of a medical team to be kept alive so long, he survived an assassination attempt once years ago, right? I read that he's just going in and out of consciousness now, I doubt the guy has much time left.

This is what happens when the Church elects really old people for the Papal title.

Thanks

I'm rather sad that he's dying, but I hope he passes away soon- I can't imagine him recovering from his current state.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    he survived an assassination attempt once years ago, right?
    I think he actually survived two.

Oh and he was like the second youngest Pope ever elected. He used to be pretty active. Went hiking n' swimming. He's been Pope for about 25 years. He's also made more trips abroad than all preceding popes together.
    Last edited by Saeveo; 2nd-April-2005 at 18:03.
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norgus
    Heh, he's been so critically sick for so long, isn't that a sign that his god wants to see him. His time is up, that's his gods will quite clearly. All the people frantically trying to force him to stay alive, by extension of this, are betraying gods will and are very bad christians.
    That's a good point i've never thought of it that way. rep for you.

Thanks

The Pope has died. 9.37 Pm (GMT + 1.00) Oh well.