Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar/Signature Requests

Thanks

I need another signature. About the same size as my current one, only with Olaf from Advance Wars (1) in his chair, with the little "CO Power rush background" thing in the back (doesn't have to be animated). And somewhere on there, have "Let the winds o war bring snow!" please. Thanks in advance .

(Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I have a less-blurry, better looking avatar? Same thing, just better looking. I'll try to get some clear source images if you need them. You don't have to, though... [not that you HAVE to do any of this anyway...])

EDIT: I changed my avatar 'cause the other one sucked. Here's the origional:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks

Originally posted by LitBolt
    I need another signature. About the same size as my current one, only with Olaf from Advance Wars (1) in his chair, with the little "CO Power rush background" thing in the back (doesn't have to be animated). And somewhere on there, have "Let the winds o war bring snow!" please. Thanks in advance .

(Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I have a less-blurry, better looking avatar? Same thing, just better looking. I'll try to get some clear source images if you need them. You don't have to, though... [not that you HAVE to do any of this anyway...])

EDIT: I changed my avatar 'cause the other one sucked. Here's the origional:
    If I knew what the "CO Power rush background" was, I'd throw it in

Thanks

Originally posted by Nightingale
    If I knew what the "CO Power rush background" was, I'd throw it in
    That's cool! Thanks!

The CO power background looks like (don't conentrate on the words. I suppose you'll have to re-make it 'casue you can still see the map through it. but if you don't have to if you don't want to. This one is cool enough ):

EDIT: Ok, so that picture sucked. Basically, it's just a translucent, blizzard-blue background with little white streaks running from bottom to top on it. The white things are basically a fixed part of the image, and also translucent. Thanks in (Gameboy) Advance! (sorry, I know that SUCKED)
    Last edited by LitBolt; 14th-July-2003 at 00:41.
    "Traveler"

Thanks

That's cool! Thanks!

The CO power background looks like (don't conentrate on the words. I suppose you'll have to re-make it 'casue you can still see the map through it. but if you don't have to if you don't want to. This one is cool enough ):

EDIT: Ok, so that picture sucked. Basically, it's just a translucent, blizzard-blue background with little white streaks running from bottom to top on it. The white things are basically a fixed part of the image, and also translucent. Thanks in (Gameboy) Advance! (sorry, I know that SUCKED)
    hmmm... Is this what you had in mind? If it's not, don't worry, I have ALOT of free time

Thanks

Can someone make me a sig from Sieg Wahrheit(you can find pics here http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/p...legionart.html) thanks in advance and please put "Sieg Wahrheit" as text
    Last edited by Hao; 14th-July-2003 at 03:46.

Thanks

Here you go hao, i mean sieg

Thanks

hmmm... Is this what you had in mind? If it's not, don't worry, I have ALOT of free time
    I don't mean to be a nucence, but I more meant that there should've been just that blue, white, streak, translucent layer, not really the map. You can put whatever you want behind it (as long as it looks cool ), but that's more of what I'm aiming for. If you don't want to though, that's ok. Anyway, thanks again!

BTW, way up in that first post, I meant to put "Let the winds of war bring snow!". I just forgot the "f" in of. If you could please add that . Thanks again!
    Last edited by LitBolt; 14th-July-2003 at 09:05.
    "Traveler"

BAMerang Guest

Anyone here interested in making a Signature for someone under 100 posts? Nightingale, you probably don't remember me. I was BAMerang. You made my Pan DBZ/GT Guild sig.
    Maybe you'de be interested in helping me out again? You did such a great job with my last one.

If not Gale, anyone else? I haven't found the right image yet so I figured I'd find someone to do it for me first.

Thanks

I don't mean to be a nucence, but I more meant that there should've been just that blue, white, streak, translucent layer, not really the map. You can put whatever you want behind it (as long as it looks cool ), but that's more of what I'm aiming for. If you don't want to though, that's ok. Anyway, thanks again!

BTW, way up in that first post, I meant to put "Let the winds of war bring snow!". I just forgot the "f" in of. If you could please add that . Thanks again!
    I still don't understand what are the 'white, blue streak' stuff your talking about Mind circling them on the original pic? I gave Olaf some white streaks (if that's what you are talking about), and fixed 'of'
    Last edited by Megalith; 15th-July-2003 at 01:30.

Thanks

Originally posted by Numerous Nugget
    Anyone here interested in making a Signature for someone under 100 posts? Nightingale, you probably don't remember me. I was BAMerang. You made my Pan DBZ/GT Guild sig.
    Maybe you'de be interested in helping me out again? You did such a great job with my last one.

If not Gale, anyone else? I haven't found the right image yet so I figured I'd find someone to do it for me first.
    This is your original Pan sig, I just revved it up a bit

And I do remember you BAMerang

Thanks

Originally posted by Dark Magician
    Here you go hao, i mean sieg
    w00t! Thanks alot DM

Thanks

I still don't understand what are the 'white, blue streak' stuff your talking about Mind circling them on the original pic? I gave Olaf some white streaks (if that's what you are talking about), and fixed 'of'
    Thanks for being so persistant. I hope this isn't getting to be too annoying...

What I meant was to put something like how they do in anime (you know, the backgrounds that run when Goku is powering up and stuff? How is has a solid color and little streaks going though it? Like that. I'll attach something of what I mean.) and put that in there instead of the green stuff, if that's possible. Or if you want, I can give you an Advance Wars ROM and just let you figure it out .

But really, I appriciate how far you're going with this. Thanks again... a lot.

(like my attachment sorta, only transparent and cooler looking. And all of them straight.)
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (5.3 KB, 111 views)
    "Traveler"

Thanks

Hey...anyone wanna make me a cool dante avatar...lol this one bothers me

Thanks

Could someone please make me a sig with strong bad from homestarrunner.com. This is a video of the man himself http://homestarrunner.com/vcr_sb.html
    Last edited by Strongbad; 15th-July-2003 at 10:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

hey amethyst rush, hows this :