Thread: Saturn help with specific game

Thanks

Default Saturn help with specific game

I got Cassini and satourne and i am trying to play DragonBallZ - Idianaru Dragon Ball Densetsu. I have been trying to play this game for quite some time now. I get nowhere on saourne and Cassini seems like it gets stuck on the opening movie which i mashed start alot to try to get by but i guess it doesn't work with this game. So i guess a way to skip the movie could be a start. I heard this game works on an emulator a while back thats why i went through the trouble of getting it but i dont know what special things i need to do to get it to work. If anyone here has any tips it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

There are a few emulators from here

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/saturn/

These might help

Thanks

Yea i've tried those i didn't mention them in the post because the two i mentioned were the only 2 i actually got somewhere with so i figured they are my best bet, but thanks anyways... Now i am looking more for personal experience or someone that knows something that can be of help to get this game to work. Only conclusion i've come to so far is i need to figure out a way to skip in game movies pushing enter wasn't very successful

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I spose you could try and rip out the movie but I'm betting it will not help but if you want to play it that much it might be an idea, I wouldn't know exactly how to do that though, mainly because I havn't tried to.

Otherwise your just gunna have to either buy a Saturn and chip it or wait it out till there is an emu that can handle it.

Cassini was dead before it started but there are other emu's that are still being worked on, though the progress is slow at the mo.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hmm well i will try ripping out the movie although i am not sure how to do that currently and about getting the saturn... well getting the system is the easy part but where would i find this chip if it actually comes to it.

Also then i could try to focus on satourne that one does something weird after it loads the game it like flashes a screen and then it goes blank. Not sure why. I have correct BIOS selected. There is also no sound with that emulator.

EDIT: More about the buying the real saturn me and my friend had found a saturn for 29.99 which is in good condition and works, but the dbz Idianaru Dragon Ball Densetsu is a backup like i mentioned above what would i need to do in order to play backups on the system.
    Last edited by Hobson; 2nd-March-2005 at 16:30.