Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Lokitorrent is gone.

Thanks

Hah. I've more or less only gotten torrents from here, SN, LT and TPB. I'm so not wasting my time on paranoia.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    EP Points

I just wanted to update any Lokitorrent users here who were worried about the log files. It looks like they're of no use to the MPAA whatsoever. Check out the link below:
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=665

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    I suggested checking Google. Type in your ISP's name followed by "news servers", and you should find something. As far as the program goes, it's insanely easy once you start using it. IRC has nothing on this, as far as ease of use goes.
    AHHHH CRAPPP!!!!! I always knew AOL was a virus!!!! THEY don't have any "news servers" *sighs* Oh well ill have sbc in a few mos. do they have news servers?
    SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!! *URGAHHHHHH*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalfanfan
    AHHHH CRAPPP!!!!! I always knew AOL was a virus!!!! THEY don't have any "news servers" *sighs* Oh well ill have sbc in a few mos. do they have news servers?
    ...Maybe you should try Googling that yourself? Cyber can't/won't do everything for you, you know.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Hah. Last I heard AOL did have a news server. Although you have to use AOL's own news client to acess it, and it has no binaries....

How AOL still has customers is beyond me
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar
    How AOL still has customers is beyond me
    Most of america thinks this is the Internets...

Thanks

Just saw that today..The front page has that MPAA thing on it.
    So stupid, I'm tired of the MPAA and RIAA..they really need to be stopped.
    Seriously, Lokitorrents wasn't even physically hosting the files, just tracking them.

Bastards

Thanks

This is shaping up to be a nice little source of entertainment, now that this whole mystery of what really happened is coming into play. Paranoia, scaretactics, lost money, etc. This has to have become the best text based soap opera I have ever seen... er, read.

Thanks

well nothing ria does now amazez mecuz theyll do anything from framing a dead woman to trying to take your soul

Record
    Industry
    Against
    Americans

Thanks

Sadly the lokitorrent lawsuit was hoax. http://earthreactor.com/index.php?na...ic&p=2146#2146

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks

Hm. Apparently, there IS a court order and shit. I have not had the chance to read through it myself as I don't have a PDF viewer installed yet. I will take a look, though. This is actually getting more and more entertaining as time passes.

Thanks

It's actually not a hoax because it's on the MPAA's website here:
    http://www.mpaa.org/CurrentReleases/...okitorrent.doc

There are rumours saying that the RIAA and the MPAA pay people to hack into these sites and stuff to find all the IPs and track them backwards..I wouldn't doubt it, because of the government it's not exactly illegal for them to do it.

People have been speculating that the guy at Earthreactor is in on it with the MPAA but nobody is sure.

Well, not a hoax persay. I guess lokitorrent settled or just agreed to shut down the site so they wouldn't have to fight a legal battle.
    Last edited by cidsa; 3rd-March-2005 at 17:46.