Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft won't unveil new Xbox in March

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    ??? the systems have release dateds? How did i miss that.

Wouldent it be Ironic if the Nintedo Revolution used Cell technology.
    Hmm, I think I must've misread that somewhere then. My bad. I guess little can be speculated then. It would be ironic of Nintendo used Cell.

Thanks

No i read in EGM that the xbox is coming out a lot sooner than the PS3 and Revolution so it is most likely true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad
    No i read in EGM that the xbox is coming out a lot sooner than the PS3 and Revolution so it is most likely true.
    According to a few sources, the Xenon shoud be coming out before the end of the year. I'm not too sure how reliable the sources actually are, but I do think that they are at least partially correct. Even if it doesn't come out this year, it will still come out before the PS3 and Revolution. I'm pretty sure of that.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Endemic
    According to a few sources, the Xenon shoud be coming out before the end of the year. I'm not too sure how reliable the sources actually are, but I do think that they are at least partially correct. Even if it doesn't come out this year, it will still come out before the PS3 and Revolution. I'm pretty sure of that.
    Well i don't doubt it, i just found it odd that i had not heard that yet.

Thanks

I heard about this a while ago. It seems to be more than a rumor too.
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Seen a xbox2 circuit structure diagram featuring 2 CPU in it. Dunno whether is a hoax or a fact. Seen the diagram at the japanese gamewatch site. Man, it seems like its trying to be more powerful then a normal intel PC. I was wondering wat kinda games should u need 2 cpu core to run?

Thanks

Geez, Microsoft is so busy trying to bully their way into videogame dominance that they seem to have forgotten they already have a perfectly capable system on the market with a lot of unused potential. Aren't there partial birth abortion laws to stop this sort of thing from happening?
    Last edited by Slick William; 28th-February-2005 at 04:26. Reason: typo

Thanks

Xbox 2 is going to have to sell a hell of a lot of consoles and games to help MS. Counting Japanese sales, I think the Xbox ties for last place, so the Xenon or whatever really needs to step it up. I don't think being the most powerful is what's gonna win this next console war, but the system with the best game library. I chose the PS2 and Gamecube over the Xbox because I feel the games are much better for those two systems. (PS2 has the best library to me)

I'll just wait and see though. I can't call anything now, too early. But I hope the whatever-the-next-Xbox is called fails.

Thanks

Machine capablities over comes game library....... Man~bascially i don't know whats the path of the gaming industry is leading to now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ravers
    Machine capablities over comes game library....... Man~bascially i don't know whats the path of the gaming industry is leading to now.
    Very good point...

But i would stop to say, that Game Quality overcomes library...

So what if the system has 1500 games, if you think they are all crap.

Pick the system that has the most games that you find fun.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Very good point...

But i would stop to say, that Game Quality overcomes library...

So what if the system has 1500 games, if you think they are all crap.

Pick the system that has the most games that you find fun.
    Heh~forgot that point of the game quality thingy. To me the consoles that are fun and having alot of games are the nintendo 8 bit machine, Super nintendo and Sega genesis. Those were the machines which will makes your eyes glued to the screen from morning till evening and still longing for it. Simple, creative and fun gameplay and some with meaningful none complicated storylines. Ah~just miss the old days.......

Thanks

Those kinds of games are still out there, just harder to find.

Mikey_ Guest

so the xbox2 may be released sooner than the ps3...i think thats a mistake. xbox is still a fledgeling as far as home console systems are concerned. i prolly said this already but basically its been halo and unreal that have held the 1st xbox together. it needs to wait till the ps3 shows itself and its capabilities so everyone can see for themselves THEN xbox2 should be released and show case its strengths like new halo and unreal games and hopefully actual GOOD versions/sequals of some of their more badder games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So in other words, you're saying it should come to the table with nothing more then it has right now, it should just wait until Sony releases the PS3 to do it? That'd be a good idea. :eyeball:
    I think the only chance they have to steal Sony's market share, is by beating them to the punch. If they take a wait and see attitude, they may find themselves exisiting in Sony's wake once more.

Mikey_ Guest

meh. it was just an idea lol i doubt halo and unreal games will be enough for xbox2 to topple the ps3 though. just like now. maybe if xbox2 would release some final fantasy's or some resident evil's it'd be better