Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new idea

Thanks

Default A new idea

Ok then, I've just watched a sissy girls film called Pay It Forward, it was ok but like I said a bit sissy. However it made me come up with a good idea.

Basically there would be a notebook, and I�d write a little introduction in it asking people to leave it in the coffee shop I would put it in and add their own notes.

It would be a kind of forums, but in a notebook. I think that leaving it in a coffee shop there would be more people that are likely to write in it and not just steal it! Also it could be a great way for the people who write in it to meet new people, other people who write in it.

It would all depend on the people who visit the coffee shop as to what gets written in it and I just think that it would be a great idea. People that visit the shop regularly can write in it or people just passing through. It would also be interesting to see what people put and a great way to pass the time.

So then what do you guys think, a sissy idea just like the film or an alright idea?

Thanks

If there were lots of people on the coffee shop, they won't have their time to write down things, as only one can write at a time.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

This reminds me of the "how to have an orgasm" book that kept getting passed around via bus stops.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

LOL, schuttzy, did you come up with that yourself

Uncle Evil Guest

actualy it would be best to do it in a place like Borders or Barnes and Noble. I know most places like that have cafe's but youl get better results because its in a place where people go to read and write

Thanks

i could see it working.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

Fantastic idea!...

Thanks

Excellent idea! I might not go to coffee shops or cafes very often, but when I do, I think it would be a good idea, but truth be told, it's a hell of a lot easier to read other people's thoughts online than in one copy of a public journal in a cafe. Just think of all of the hoggers...

Thanks

Sounds well

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sounds kinda silly to me. I suppose if I were out to meet someone at a coffee shop, then I'd just go up to them and introduce myself, rather then writing some nonsence in a glorified journal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    Sounds kinda silly to me. I suppose if I were out to meet someone at a coffee shop, then I'd just go up to them and introduce myself, rather then writing some nonsence in a glorified journal.
    But what if you were in there at a different time to them, you might not ever get the chance to meet them whereas with the new idea you could arrange a meeting time.

Thanks for all the comments though guys, feel free to use this idea at a coffee shop near you!

One of the great things about the idea, depending on what the first person writes, could decide what everyone else will write. Obviously it might happen that the first person to come along could steal it, but then again they might write in it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    But what if you were in there at a different time to them, you might not ever get the chance to meet them whereas with the new idea you could arrange a meeting time.
    Well, like I said, if I were out to meet people, I'd go up to them and introduce myself. If they're not there when I am, then I'm not going to concern myself with that.

Thanks

I like the idea, because I think it would be a great thing to read. I would so buy a published copy of this experiment were it to work...

Thanks

Yeah, it's an interesting idea. I'm just wondering if it'd work in practice. Do try it out and tell us of the results, though.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

will do im going to get a book tommorow!