Thread: what emulator is the best for voodoo2 support ?

gulbin Guest

Question what emulator is the best for voodoo2 support ?

what emulator is the best for voodoo2 support?
    and where can i find him ?
    and how to config him?

Thanks

You have to say what system your want an emulator for. N64? PSX? What? I have a voodoo2 also and there aren't any really good emulators with voodoo2 support. There is however, a Glide64 plugin which works on most emulators and can be found here. However, the last time I checked, not all games that are supported by the emulator are supported by this plugin.

Raziel Guest

The 64 emulator corn supports a voodoo2

gulbin Guest

Tx guyes:sunglasse

Thanks

np I know how it is with a Voodoo2 these days! I got it when it first came out, and it was the best card back then! Now I'd do anything to get a Geforce 4! But my computer case is too small. I tried putting another card in it once, and it didn't fit! Looks like I'm stuck with a Voodoo2 until I can get a new computer. But I need a new one anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter too much!