Thread: Unreal Tournament 2004

Thanks

Default Unreal Tournament 2004

Ok, how many people here play the latest and best of Epics FPS series? With the addition of vehicles, and two new gametypes, this is one of the best on line FPSs out there. With a massive number of maps, many of them re-releases of gamers favourite maps, as well as meny new ones, this is a hit for everyone.

Onslaught. You have to build power nodes in a connect the dot fassion. Connect a power node to the other teams power core, and you can start destroying it. Making excelent use of the vehicles you can now get, the tactical possibilities are massive.

And with 8 levels of bot difficulty, you are sure of a challenge.

How many other people here play UT2004? And if you are looking for a clan, see my website for details. (I am allowed to say that, right?)

UT2004 clan looking for members. Visit my website for more info.

Thanks
    EP Points

I used to until I broke my CD because it wouldnt run the game anymore...Ill get UT2005 when it comes out and kill you all...HAHAHA. Wait no I wont, I suck at UT...play me in some CS and your dead.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier
    I used to until I broke my CD because it wouldnt run the game anymore...Ill get UT2005 when it comes out and kill you all...HAHAHA. Wait no I wont, I suck at UT...play me in some CS and your dead.
    Lets go. Wait, I dont have CS...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daedric
    Lets go. Wait, I dont have CS...
    Haha, umm...neither do I anymore...and Im also on 56k...(No I didnt break the disc)

Thanks

I love the game, and I think I'm OK. My profiency is at a small Deathmatch game. With too many people you're assaulted from all sides. It's no good.

Thanks

I played the demo a lot awhile back, i never bought the game. Are there any new vehicles / turrets with different maps and such? Any good mods with vehicles going on?

Thanks

I played it quite some time ago on a LAN, and wow, it's so cool with all the vehichles and the different gameplay modes. But I'd advice anyone that plays it alot not to play it too much, I got sick of it pretty quick (a week) with constantly playing.

Thanks

It's an awesome game, but in Assault and Onslaught modes, I hardly EVER kill ANYONE. I always end up going for the objective or taking vital nodes while everyone screws around at nodes that aren't even connected, and having random deathmatch arenas.

But the biggest thing that irks me in this game is that there is no option to include vehicles in CTF or Deathmatch or things like that. Of course, only if the map was long/big enough to house vehicles and not small box arenas.

On a side note: Anyone see that Halo mod for UT2k4? If so, got a link? I saw that stuff a while ago and it was looking great.
    EDIT: Found it. Here it is to anyone who's interested - http://torlan.forerunners.org/
    Last edited by FallenPsychotic; 23rd-January-2005 at 23:06.
    Spirit. In every language in all the realms, surface and underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away.
    This I must believe
    - Drizzt Do'Urden, Exile