Thread: Breaching human rights

Thanks

Default Breaching human rights

Wankers. Absolute wankers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4179977.stm

I know, lets sue the police because, face it, suing people is fun. And suing the police is even more fun, especially when they are trying to keep the peace, stop rioting and control demonstrations when they could get volatile at any moment. What fun.

Its people like these that quite possibly piss me off more than anyone else. People who bleat about the breaching of their 'human rights', about how they were 'falsely imprisoned'. No doubt the poor little lambs were left 'traumatised' by their 'experience'

Bollocks.

I would dearly love for these people to witness first hand what it would really be like to be 'falsely imprisoned'. But not some open air demonstration, but maybe a prison for those opposed to a controlling dictatorship, a la China, or Iraq. In fact, at least these people had the choice, the freedom, to participate in such a demonstration. How much fun would it be for them in China, where choice is pretty much bloody illegal. The shits.

Do these people not realise the knock on effect of their greed? How every penny spent contesting these claims (and, inevitably, affording the compensation) is taken away from the same police force they expect to protect them, the same police force they expect to be there if they got mugged, burgled, attacked, whatever? Fucking hypocrits. The police, at times, must wonder why the hell they bother - and whilst they continue to protect these leeches, who can blame them? Parasites, thats what they are, and I for one hope they do get fucking mugged - because thats exactly what theyre doing to the tax payer - mugging us.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Truth, possibly to the very highest degree. While people have some point in expecting better things out of ordinary life in, say, England than in Somalia, due to the former being an industrialised nation that, at least comparatively, has shitloads of welfare benefits, there's a difference between expecting your tap water to be squeaky clean and expecting the police to cushion you around all the time, and being able to sue them when they don't. Yarrgh.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

I was very hungover when I wrote that this morning, but a few grammatical errors aside, the core of it still stands. There was also a further paragraph on the civil rights group, 'Liberty', but it came out shit so I deleted it, tragically enough. So feel free to rant about these guys, and their politically correct, rightous, head-up-their-arse method of thinking.

http://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/

Sample quote - 'Immigration officials are asking London rail and tube passengers who 'sound foreign' to prove their right to residency. A good way of targeting illegal immigrants? Or are they likely to just affect black and asian people?'

I know, lets all jump on the bandwagon now shall we? Twats. No wonder theres friction between various races, when you have shit-stirring organisations like these writing this guff. I wonder who funds these people? You and me, thats who. Joy, as they say, is me.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

I love you, Clive.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

The common folk usually are greedy ungrateful bastards, not much we can do to help it except hope that they go through something even more horrible to get their candy-asses to stop complaining. Dictatorship, I say.

Edit: SS, is the animation in your sig taken from the Pearl Jam video for "Evolution"? If so, you've just earned 1000 points.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

is this topIX smnthing like eneny oF the states??+

Enemy of the States is a cool movie... I love the camera that can rotate the picture.... AFTER THE TAPE HAS BEEN RECORDED. Yesh.

Thanks

What a way to fag up a thread. What kind of relevance does that flick have?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Well you know... breaching human rights...? Privacy is also a human right so...

Thanks

While a lawsuit clearly is inappropriate here (seeing that the two people spent a measly six hours or so in jail), I can understand how the gentleman that was simply out collecting money from a bank would be very upset. I know that if I was in his shoes I would have been very upset. On the other side of the coin, seeing as the police are human, how are they supposed to know who is and who isn't involved with the protest when there is a large group of people?

I'm betting that a lawyer (counselman in England?) heard about the incident and then got everyone that he could to go in on a lawsuit...

As a side note, what the hell is there to protest about on May Day? I'm from the US so maybe I'm missing a key part of the culture there...
    Last edited by Golgotha; 17th-January-2005 at 19:04. Reason: Grammar

Thanks

Speaking of civil rights and all that shiznit: today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. He was a great man. That is all I have to say. Thank you.

[/Off Topic]

I'm not too sure what May Day is all about, but the people still behaved like selfish wankers.