Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breath of fire english please...

aipat Guest

masj...

first of all...have you been reading what the post was about and what dave came in here commenting on?? i dont think its my fault that all this started...i never come into posts anyway all i wantted was whats on the subject...i havent even replied to dave in a while so i dont stir things up...i think you're pissed masj because i dont like basketball...
    Here are some facts...only in north america and one or two other countries they play an oficial national league, which nobody follows (except NBA)...football is played in every continent and in every country, its is only on a couple of places where the national sport is not soccer (football) and even then its not basketball either...So no, NBA has nowhere near the following that football has so dont even start on that...Cricket has more following than Basketbal!!!
    As to it being slow....i'd rather sit and watch with some Ooh's, Uuuh's and Aaah's than watching them score every five seconds...if that happened football would be crap...
    And even if your are member number one...i still dont like basketball....
    As for super_vege, he walked into this himself...Deathknight was the most helpfull member of this board, who came in here and actually replied to what i was talking about...Dave and Supe_vege, should just get a life and stop replying to every post they see, with stupid comments...i just defend myself....

Thanks

Ok now. I guess I have to play peace keeper. MasJ isn't mad at you.

Fact one: dave started it.
    Fact two: aipat is defending himself from critisisum.
    Fact three: Super_vegeta_ss just stired things up more.

dave, no more shit.
    Super_vegeta_ss, stay out of it.

Play nice now or i'll have to set the devils on you.lol
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

aipat Guest

thanks man...
    cant we all just get along

Thanks

Your welcome.

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

buzzyon Guest

I'm from Canada...guess which sport I like.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just need to clear something up,
    No, I am not pissed.
    I am irritated a little because of your unwarranted comments upon basketball, and incase you don't know, I don't live in North America, I live in India, so there goes your point about basketball. Everyone has their own preferences, but just because of that, I don't believe you should put down another game. I dont say soccer is bad, but I myself love basketball and will not have you say things against it for no reason, we live in a free country..

As for you, I don't care whether you like basketball or not, but I will not have you publicly putting the spirit of the game down by crapping all over the board about it, atleast not on THIS board. Whatever you want to say, talk in PM, we do have a very nice function for private messages, use it!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hehe, LoL buzzyon

aipat Guest

"No, I am not pissed. I am irritated a little because of your unwarranted comments upon basketball"

First irritated IS pissed, it's just another way of putting it!

"and incase you don't know. I don't live in North America, I live in India, so there goes your point about basketball."

Secondly, what point....did you even read the comment???...i said its not the national sport anywhere but N.A....sure people might like it here and there, but even in india more than 50% love cricket (at least)...tell me how many people go to watch the national basketball team (ja, ja), and how many the soccer or cricket...

"I dont say soccer is bad, but I myself love basketball and will not have you say things against it for no reason, we live in a free country.. "

Thats right we live in a free country, whats your point. Have you ever heard of irony or rhetoric???

Lastly if you read earlier posts you'd see that i was only defending or merely stating my opinion (as i am here), if you did not agree then so be it...ignore me...no use comin here and stirring the pot further...afterall we live in a free country (sound familiar )....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by aipat

"No, I am not pissed. I am irritated a little because of your unwarranted comments upon basketball"

First irritated IS pissed, it's just another way of putting it!

"and incase you don't know. I don't live in North America, I live in India, so there goes your point about basketball."

Secondly, what point....did you even read the comment???...i said its not the national sport anywhere but N.A....sure people might like it here and there, but even in india more than 50% love cricket (at least)...tell me how many people go to watch the national basketball team (ja, ja), and how many the soccer or cricket...

"I dont say soccer is bad, but I myself love basketball and will not have you say things against it for no reason, we live in a free country.. "

Thats right we live in a free country, whats your point. Have you ever heard of irony or rhetoric???

Lastly if you read earlier posts you'd see that i was only defending or merely stating my opinion (as i am here), if you did not agree then so be it...ignore me...no use comin here and stirring the pot further...afterall we live in a free country (sound familiar )....

look i dont know what the **** you are on about here

i was never starting anything.
    i was never against you, i was against Man Utd

i wasnt ever agianst what you siad until you started calling me a wanker

i'm not a ****ing wanker.

what i said to start of was pretty much a joke anyway, i dont know why you took it so seriously.

you are obviously just some paranoid thickshit who wants to put down other people.

if you look elswhere on the board you will see i have never put anyone else doen apart from you.

super_vegeta shouldnt have got involved but that doesnt matter.

i never usually hate people, but for you i will make an exception

now i dont know where you built up all your anger from, but i suggest you release it on your boyfreind or something

i have some powerful friends (one of them owns a stick) that will be more than happy to prod you in the eye repeatedly until you cry.

hehe

*that speach was brought to you by master dave, the master*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Sephires
    Ok now. I guess I have to play peace keeper. MasJ isn't mad at you.

Fact one: dave started it.
    Fact two: aipat is defending himself from critisisum.
    Fact three: Super_vegeta_ss just stired things up more.

dave, no more shit.
    Super_vegeta_ss, stay out of it.

Play nice now or i'll have to set the devils on you.lol

sorry but he deserves it, and i needed to make my point clear

i also didnt start it
    i wasnt the one calling him a wanker to start off with

Thanks

Soccer is the best sport ever made. Basketball is also very good. I used to play a lot of basketball util I became a soccer coach. The best soccer team is FC Bayern and Cricket SUCKS! But the title of worst sport ever, althogh I wouln't even consider it a sport, goes to Curling. Do you all agree? Good then we have now reached an end to this discussion. Oh and if whateverhis name is wants another GBA game I might be able to help.
    AfterbunerGBA rocks!!

Thanks

Dave you did start it by making that stupid comment aboute his sig.

Thread closed.