Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breath of fire english please...

aipat Guest

Default Breath of fire english please...

Hi...

Does anyone know where i can find Breath Of Fire in ENGLISH on GBA...

Thanks...

Thanks

No. But I know were you can get it in english one snes.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

aipat Guest

Thanks but i already have 1 & 2 on snes but my little next door neighbour want to check it out on the GBA to see if he's gonna buy it...i know, i know...i already told him to just download it and save 60 dollars, but what can you do...

if anyone knows where i can find it for the GBA in english please let me know, i'd really appreciate it...

Thanks...

PS GBXemu doesn't have it

DeathKnight Guest

I have Breath of Fire for GBA. It's no differerent than the one for SNES. Expect for a few things. Just download the one for SNES, SNES emulators are much better than GBA emulators also.

You can download Breath of Fire for SNES: Here

There is an GBA ROM of BoF, it's just hard to find. I remember seeing one awhile ago.

aipat Guest

Hi...

you say is ALMOST the same....what are some differences...any major ones...if not i'll just keep the snes ones and forget about GBA, which by the way sux cock big time!!...

i cant believe how crap it is...geez...why would anyone want to pay any sort of many, let alone $50 $60 dollars, for a shittie oldschool game...its the snes and genesis re-released at a time where it's all 3D...I downloaded about 20 games (supposedly the good ones) and the only one i was actually willing to play was Spyro...all the rest were absolutely crap, no two ways about it...i can find the same sort of games for the snes or genesis and they are a third of the size...also there are a whole bunch of games like golden sun for the pc, 10 time better, half the size and good graphics on full screen, no need to squint my eyes so it looks decent...My opinion on anyone wanting to buy th GBA is DO NOT BUY IT, you might as well just download them and get it for free (unless you find the games in the $2 dollar shop)...it wont be long till something comes out that uses that technology better...

Anyways, i had to get that out as i wasted precious time downloading thrash...

Thanks for everyones time but i have been totally discouraged by the GBA and wont be needing anymore games for it...no way!!!!

GBA=

DeathKnight Guest

The only BIG differerence is that the characters art looks different on the menu screen.

I bought this game for only $15.00. I thought it was a bargain.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

hey aipat

glory glory man utd my ass get a decent team dude!

aipat Guest

Piss off buddy!!!

Man Utd. are the only REAL team out there for me...even if we lose this year, the boys will be back next one...if you look at our record we always lose one in between, but we alway come back stronger and more determined...never get Man utd pissed!!!!....
    YOU CANT DENY OUR TALENT, if you do you are just arrogant or a frustrated liverpool supporter...just because they might finish on top of us for the first time in 13 years don't mean nothing...

Like Arnie said (or kind of anyway ) We'll be back!!!!

PS How can you be loyal to two teams and critisize you wanker...man utd and most of our supporters are the only REAL ones out there, i'm club member and all!!!!! Your signature is stupid and hypocritical...but that's LIVER-POO supporters for ya'...

aipat Guest

Default for DEATHKNIGHT....

Hi...

Cool name by the way...

You say you bought for $15, where U.S....if so, i'm in australia and that's about $40 here...

Anyways thank for you help...i voted for ya

Byeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

super vegeta ss Guest

what the hell are guys talking about? you need to pick a real sport!

aipat Guest

Super-vegetable ...

What sport might that be...NFL, played in the states only, baseball 4 runs in 10 innings??? (i'd rather watch cricket!!!), NHL which noone likes, or NBA whcih is almost non contact with 200+ points a game...come on...get with it...Football (soccer) is the only sport respected and played proffessionally in every country...even in afghanistan they play football now!!!!

You're a wanker, get your facts right before you talk shit...

DeathKnight Guest

If you still want to try the GBA Verison.... www.gbxemu.com has it in English!

aipat Guest

hi...

thank alot man....now i can finally show my next door neighbour and he can stop breakin' my balls...

Thanks again man!!!!!!

try www.emuchina.net
    (3000+ mame roms etc...)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

aipat

the only reason i got two teams is because 1 is my local team AFC Bournemouth

you always have to support your loacal team

also i support liverpool because they have potential

the only potential bournemouth have got is the potential to stay in the second division

it's not like i am suppotring two teams i just like them because they are my local team and i bet i know **** loads more about football than you ever will

aipat Guest

hi...

following two teams in the same nation is absolutely stupid...
    the only reason you like (sorry, cheer) LIVER-POO is because you are just frustrated that your team is crap...you gotta support YOUR team and not be so negative about 'em...its fans (cheerleaders) like you that keep 'em down, with a lack of loyalty and poor criticism (when you cant probably even kick a ball yourself...wait you're English...of course you cant kick a ball, the ones that can are at Manchester United )

You say you like LIVER-POO because they have potential...so if one day Tottenham have potential you'll switch teams????...thats a very lame excuse...

If you talking about statistical knowledge of football, it doesnt count one bit on the pitch and the only history/future i wanna know is Manchester United anyways...

100 bucks i kick your arse on the pitch too...

WANKER!!!!!!

LIVER-POO=