Thread: Fast new N64 Emulator on the way.....

SoBeE Guest

Default Fast new N64 Emulator on the way.....

Hey all, well There is a new emulator on the floor. Created by my firend well kind of, He has downloaded many source codes of emulators, this emulator is Very fast, Faster than Corn was Faster Than PJ64. Now although it is still in alpha stages, beta testing is about to begin. I am one of the staff members of the new emulator, allthough i did not program it becuase im not that good, but i helpped a little with the coding. The compatabillity isnt to bad but nothing like PJ64 but we hope to improve the problem, an open source Beta testing session will begin tomarrow, and i will post the site tonight after it is completed. This is the only Foum that knows about the emulator and want to keep the Hype down so please dont post this info anywhere for now, not till its relesed at least,
    Thanks for your time a Link will be posted shortly

Thanks

Cool. Inside info on a new emulator. I'll be glad to help with the beta. Reporting bugs, compatibility and all.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

SoBeE Guest

Great, im trying to throw together a Quick site tonight so i can post info and screenshots and stuff.

SoBeE Guest

If anyone can make a quick layout for a site like real fast please ket me know i really could use the help

AIM: Nastifyde17

thanks

Thanks

When you post the link i'll be their to download it.

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

I wanna try it too...

Thanks

I was wondering how long it would take for you to post here.

SoBeE Guest

OK the site will be

http://www.geocities.com/demonracing/

there isnt really anything there just a little message screens are being taken and upload the Beta Binary is being compiled and will be out tomarrow moning right as i wake up. Tomarrow will be a big day and you will all be able to try it.
    goodnight see you all tomarrow

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

ok then I will wait.....

Raziel Guest

Cool sounds good let me know once it's finished

select100 Guest

If you need a website just give me a shout on messanger or just email me at: [email protected]... i think that anyone that puts in time for free deserves something free in return.

Raziel Guest

I total agree.