Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Final vBulletin Style.

Thanks

Default My Final vBulletin Style.

I have just uploaded my final vBulletin Style, I will no longer be making vBulletin styles, or any style for any forum for that matter.
    The style is called Dark Haven :: vB3 Style, it is a mainly blue style, actually I don't think there's any other colors in it. It features Mario from Mario Kart in the logo, and I hope you users will like it. I will be porting this style to a vBulletin 2ish look in a few days and research why the tables get streched. If you don't like the style there's many others to choose from, but please don't post here to 'bash' the style. If you don't like it just switch to another one.

It's been fun making these style's and people need to be thanked.
    First off i'd like to thank myself for teaching myself how to make these, it's a rather easy process, but at the time I started I had no HTML knowledge. This was 4+ years ago. The first style I ever made I called Black Dream, it was a pretty bad style and it never went anywhere from my test forum, and yes I did that on a pirated version of vBulletin. I was testing styles a lot, making bad ones and some were okay, but they blinded you, my first Successful style was on Invision Board, and it was called Blue Hydro it featured a Moon and a Photoshop blue fill as the logo I submitted it to Ibplanet.com about 2 and a half years ago, within the first 2 weeks it got 10,000 downloads (I was a member here at that time). then about 8-10 months later, I made a style called Blue Hydra for Vbulletin 2.2.8, it was merely a ported version of Blue Hydro. I was an Admin here by then so I just threw EP in a logo, and put it up to be selected. About 3 months later I made a skin called Emuparadise Skin, which is now the default, I'd like to thank Mason for helping me with a few color's and creating the light blue images, I just didn't have the time for images. I'd also like to thank you forum users for the nice feedback on my Styles, wether they be ugly or nice.

And now here you go, select it.
    I completed the internetz

Thanks

It's like Blue Hydra, but sexier. Extremely rad. GG sir. That being said, I'll be using my skin...
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I kinda like Blue Hydra better. Not that this is bad, in fact it's quite the opposite. I just prefer the darker hues of Blue Hydra to the lighter colors you've used for this one Dart.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yumm, Sexy. I used to use BH before the EP Default was made. Maybe you could pass on your trade to some other user that seems to be good in html.

Thanks

The Sex, man, the sex....but does it beat Retro EP? Hmmm....

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks
    EP Points

the new skin is awesome dude thanx for puttin in the time to make it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCDART
    I will be porting this style to a vBulletin 2ish look in a few days and research why the tables get streched.
    Let them be streched. No point having half of the screen width unused while it could be filled with text.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    Let them be streched. No point having half of the screen width unused while it could be filled with text.
    It looks better...
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Nice skin, CCDART (Wow, I respected your name for once ). I'll be switching between Skinner's and this one from now on. It's sad to see that you're dropping out of skinning. I'm sure that you could do some serious work if you really left some time to it. Honestly, I hope this isn't completely permanent. I'm fully aware that you said something like it up there, but I want you to at least reconsider at some further point in time. And, in true opportunist style, I'm sure this will have an impact on me skinning, so you'll have to start doing it again, you know? Either way, it's good that you decided to go out with a bang and I hope you come back into the skinning scene with a boom, you know?
    Hehe. I just wrote your eulogy.

Thanks

Very nice it is too, good job. However, despite a brief flirtation with the skin (and I have to say, the green looks fairly awesome) its soon became apparent that Id have to revert back to the familiar blue and orange hues that the original skin entertains. It just seems more...homely. Or something.

But anyway, the moral of the story is that green text does a good skin make. Winner.

Thanks

Dark Haven's wins. Skinners skin is a distant second.

Edit: Just a little problem...When you go to the advanced post reply, the table things are not where they are supposed to be.

I've drawn ovals in the attached picture to show you what I am talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Isostealer; 13th-January-2005 at 00:36.

Thanks
    EP Points

cool, i really like this skin. i will be using this one from now on....

Thanks

look nice good job

Thanks

Alright, i was looking at the code and I found the table strech bug, now let me port my skin to the vB2 look and fix every other skin.
    I completed the internetz

Thanks

What i posted earlier about the table strech thing, I think it only applies to Firefox cause I used Internet Explorer and it looked fine.

The skin roxx0rs your boxx0rs.