Thread: can someone help me with clone cd..

Thanks

Default can someone help me with clone cd..

Hi, I was looking for a register code for Clone cd and I had no luck and about 6 viruses... and then I gave up and just was looking for some games and i came across this site on the search engine thingy and i saw that there was a question about clone cd so i thought maybe i could post a question and someone might help me........

so if anyone know or know where to get the serial number to register clone cd can you please tell me???

imma try to get these viruses off now...

thank you to everyone in advcance!

Thanks

Not sure if you are allowed to ask for serials on this board. Though I think Clone CD may/may not be protected now (company ceased to exist).

Regardless this is in the wrong forum, should be in the Computers one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Pilkington
    Not sure if you are allowed to ask for serials on this board. Though I think Clone CD may/may not be protected now (company ceased to exist).

Regardless this is in the wrong forum, should be in the Computers one.

Your not allowed to ask for cracks of anykind on this board... Warez is a no no...

Why are you looking for Clone CD anyway, When their are better/ free programs out their.

Thanks

Just to clarify, I was stating to the person above that they wasn't allowed, and not actually asking myself

If you just want CloneCD for mounting stuff, then perhaps use Daemon Tools instead, it's not technically freeware, but it's close enough and works without needing to register it.

Thanks
    EP Points

To burn CloneCD images just d/l Daemon's Tools. Mount your clonecd image with it and then copy the virtual CD drive with your regular burning program.

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't worry Karl I don;t think that GundamGuy was talking to you, and GundamGuy is completely right on this matter I'm afraid Cracks and keys of any kind are strictly forbidden here
    Last edited by Stark; 2nd-January-2005 at 22:18.

Thanks

sorry for that... but what i was trying to ask is yes i do have the daemon tools virtdrive but to copy the img to a cd i need clone right? and my evaluation is up and its asking me to enter the serial number....

Thanks

I was wrong about the company being obselete - seems like CloneCD was taken over by someone else.

Anyways to burn just use something like; http://www.cdburnerxp.se/ which is totally free and works great for me. May be better free alternatives too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shinku-hadoken
    sorry for that... but what i was trying to ask is yes i do have the daemon tools virtdrive but to copy the img to a cd i need clone right? and my evaluation is up and its asking me to enter the serial number....
    No you can use any burner that has a Copy From CD Drive to CD Burner Drive as long as you mount the image in Daemon Tools first

Just mount the Image with Deamon tools then open your burner, then select the virtual drive, and then copy the contents to a blank CD.
    Last edited by GundamGuy; 2nd-January-2005 at 22:29.

Thanks
    EP Points

thats no problem shinku-hadoken, but there are other programs which a few people do regard as better. Karl Pilkington has a link for you

Alcohol 120 % (30 day trial before lock) http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
    CDRWin (trial period, no lock just limit on speed, which isn't too much of a problem when burning games as they work better when burnt at a slower speed) http://www.goldenhawk.com/cdrwin.htm
    IsoBuster (not too sure about this program but it is good) http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

Just a few that come to mind

Thanks

thanks for everything guys i'm going to expirement with a few pros that you guys recomended! Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheotheImpaler
    IsoBuster (not too sure about this program but it is good) http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/
    The unregistered version has some advanced features locked. I registered it with a code found on internet to make those features work (I really needed them). If I remember correctly, the locked thing was extracting raw data from broken UDF file system.

BUT, the data was so badly messed up that even IsoBuster couldn't fix it.
    Have you seen me before?