Page 8 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vash Van Gogh
    I disagree. David Lucas (spike spiegel) was wonderful in Cowboy bebop
    Yes but Coyboy Bebop was a special case not the rule.

Gundam Seed's voice actors are not that good in my opinon. Of course i did not watch but one eps on CN... i guess i could get use to them.

Thanks

richard cox does a good job too in my opinion with inuyasha and gundam seed

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate X
    richard cox does a good job too in my opinion with inuyasha and gundam seed
    Definitely. At first I hated it when he took over as Ranma in the later seasons of that show, but after awhile he grew on me. He's perfect for Inuyasha though. Does a great job too.

I thought it was cool that the same voice actors who played Ranma, also played Inuyasha. The Japanese voice actor is the same, as well as the English one. Nifty, or something. Not really, but still.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GareJei
    Don't worry, when I first saw it I didn't understand everything of it, but I've watched again the whole series and I've also seen End of Evangelion 2 or 3 times now, so I think I get the idea (but I was younger when I first watched it, so...).
    As you have said, re-watching the movie (and/or the series) should solve the problem. Enjoy!

But please don't ask, because I saw it about a year ago and my head hurts too...
    I understand a lot more now. Do you think the ending of the third matrix movie is kind of a rip off of EOE but alot simpler?
    "Anyone who wants to leave the matrix can leave it" or something like that.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-kun61789
    I understand a lot more now. Do you think the ending of the third matrix movie is kind of a rip off of EOE but alot simpler?
    "Anyone who wants to leave the matrix can leave it" or something like that.
    I didn't see the Matrix: Revolutions (only the first and the second movie), but this description about "anyone can leave if he wants to" matches NGE I think. This "you have free will, and can do as you want, but only if you're willing to do it" at the end of EOE (I think you mean the scene after everyone turns "orange" ) seems a little Matrix-ish, if you're description was correct. But remember, Matrix is also a little anime-ish (starting with the fact that the green code of the Matrix are japanese letters)

Thanks
    EP Points

Watching Char's Counterattack for the 6565464th time, and for some reason I've started getting into Nadesico and Lodoss War. Help meee.

Thanks

just saw the first and second episodes of viewtiful joe

Thanks

i can see saying that cowboy bebop had good voice actors....but inuyasha?

im not really a fan of dubbed anyway, but really,t here is no match to Kappei Yamaguchi for inuyasha. i just dont think any english voice actor could replicate the growls and sounds that Kappei was able to articulate. on a whole i thought inuyasha had some pretty bad dubbing, but if i HAD to pick one that wasnt attrocious id say miroku and maybe inuyasha. evne you say they were decent, the others just trashed the series lol.

Thanks

Currently watching Naruto, and enjoying every single episode
    Too bad there's just one new episode coming every week...

Thanks

Uh, well that's how it's going to be, as Naruto airs on TV Tokyo every Wednesday at 7:30pm. Everyone needs to watch Air, I can't get enough of it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Watching Ranma 1/2 at the time. Not exactly as fun as I'd expected it at first, but it's good for the time being. If I can get my hands on the newer episodes of Samurai7 or Samurai Champloo, this will surely change

Thanks

Tenchi Muyo GXP was actually pretty good.

Thanks

Naruto, Initial D, and Starship operators, not too many anime were appealing to me this winter. Hopefully some stuff will emerge that I like, just finishing off uninhabited planet survive too.

Thanks

Watching Saikano and Melody of Oblivion currently. Saikano doesn't seem all that bad, despite the slow progress in story and a few annoying character traits (the ever present blush, mainly. ) But I'm not too fond of MoO. It is produced by Gainax, and that is what got me interested, but it doesn't live up to much. =\

Thanks

Currently watching Jin Roh-The wolf Brigade. Absolute classic and a must watch, so darn good.