Page 52 of 160 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks

I'm curently watching three anime series right now.
    ''Over Drive'' and ''Bokurano'' and last but not lease ''Gigantic Formula''
    So far ''Over Drive'' is the one I'm really hooked, the last two anime is about giant meck like Gundams, I really want to go back on Naruto and Bleach, but I'm way behind on lot's of those episode.
    Japanese Zombie Hero-Dir En Grey

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know if I posted it earlier here or not, but I started watching Bokurano after hearing about it from several people. Seems pretty ok. Not way too "out there" with incredible heroes or anything. At least, not compared to many other series with similar plots.

Then, today I watched Zombie Loan episode 1, without having read anything about it, or the manga, on beforehand. Seems like a typical "Ahh. My HERO WONDERBOYS ^^" anime. With gore. So, I'll watch it til the end.

Thanks

I got a nice torrent of Tokyo Majin Gakuen, I thought it was longer than 14 eps. But I'll be watching that in the next days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaraiya View Post
    I'm curently watching three anime series right now.
    ''Over Drive'' and ''Bokurano'' and last but not lease ''Gigantic Formula''
    So far ''Over Drive'' is the one I'm really hooked, the last two anime is about giant meck like Gundams, I really want to go back on Naruto and Bleach, but I'm way behind on lot's of those episode.
    spend a few months and get back up on naruto/bleach

they are all filler, but i liked them (puts hands up to block the stones about to be thrown)

yes i loved the naruto fillers all 100 of them!!! muwhahahaha x.x!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The Bleach anime seems to take several liberties with the manga storyline.... nothing major from what I've seen, but enough to be noticeable to anyone that's read the manga.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished watching two series recently, Sola and Shining Tears x Wind. STxW was pretty bad. No, actually, this has to be the biggest failure I've ever witnessed. Sola was better, but still nothing awesome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tanthias View Post
    The Bleach anime seems to take several liberties with the manga storyline.... nothing major from what I've seen, but enough to be noticeable to anyone that's read the manga.
    same with almost every widely popular manga/anime ever...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 13337 View Post
    same with almost every widely popular manga/anime ever...
    True, true....

Thanks
    EP Points

Checked out a couple of new series, namely Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai, School Days and Zombie Loan.

Thanks

Higurashi Kai. I'll definately be following this. The first series was good (not perfect, good) and the second is promising to be even better. The second episode is downloading as I type this.

Zombie Loan. Generic shounen stuff. Reminds of Black Cat for some reason.. Anyway, don't think I'm following this, since I'm put off by the animation style, and the story/action is nothing I haven't seen before.

That's it for new shows. Still following the currently running spring series: Darker Than Black, Claymore and Gurren Lagann.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've been watching Lucky Star, as well as Mahoromatic. They're both alright, though the first is sort of, well I guess it's the Seinfeld of anime, in that it's really just about the lives of these girls and there's no real over-arching plot to the proceedings. Mahoromatic I'd seen years ago, and wanted to watch again after reading an article about it's character designs and whatnot in Newtype.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Started watching Fullmetal Alchemist after it began showing on Adult Swim again. It seems to be ok, though I think that I'll reserve my opinion on it until I see a few more episodes.

Thanks

Tokyo Majin torrent is finished, so I'll be watching the rest of the episodes. According to some sources Season 2 will start on July 24, so I better hurry to watch the first one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You know, it just dawned on me that I may be watching too many different animes at once (too many being about 8 or 10)....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    Tokyo Majin torrent is finished, so I'll be watching the rest of the episodes. According to some sources Season 2 will start on July 24, so I better hurry to watch the first one.
    Don't bother watching ep14. It's an epilogue, apparently done by a different animation team on a shoestring budget. Looks like crap and adds nothing to the story.

I just finished downloading the first eps of Lagann and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, along with the latest eps of Bokurano and Gekiranger (not an anime, I know). I'd keep up with more, but space is really at a premium on this computer.