Page 103 of 160 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2389

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished watching La Corda d'Oro. Cloying sentimentality + classical music + pretty boys = happy Elin. It also carries the odd distinction of being the first anime I've ever watched with French subtitles. English subtitles on Japanese media are really just a distraction for me at this point, so I figured I'd grab it in French and improve my French reading a little along with my Japanese listening. It also tends to be much, much easier to find French fansubs than raw anime (luckily .mkvs with soft subs have made that less of an issue, but hardsubbed files are still the norm for lots of lesser known series... ).

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Nyan Koi. Watched it because of cats, but it actually turned out to be a fairly enjoyable show, as far as generic romantic comedies are concerned. The only thing it needs at this point is a second season. Also, it gets bonus points because the protagonist is voiced by Shulk from Xenoblade.

Also, third season of Aria because I completely forgot about the fact that I never finished watching it.
    My brother got me to watch that with him when he was home over the holidays. Was actually kind of cute despite all the gratuitous fanservice. Though like yourself, I'll basically go for anything with cats.

Season 3 has some of the best episodes! Tears. So many tears...

Thanks

Fullmetal Alchemist. Can you guys believe that Netflix has this one listed as a "Feel Good" anime

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Going to start on Halo Legends as soon as I get all of it. I don't think the Halo cast does any of the voicing, which is a little disappointing.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

D-Gray Man. I like the combination of Japanese and African mythological influences--it actually works quite nicely.

Thanks

I'm watching Gosick and The World God Only Knows

Thanks

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle is what I am watching right now.

Thanks

I've been watching a mix of the sub and the dub of Fairy Tail... once i get to like ep 48, I don't know what I'm gonna do...

Thanks
    EP Points

Fate/Zero.
    Only got 2 subbed episodes left before I have to wait.
    But will be so worth it for badass Rider.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

AKB0048

You need to be watching this with me Nemesis.

For the uninitiated:
    Quote Originally Posted by Plot Summary c/o ANN
    At the start of the 21st century, an interplanetary war broke out. Earth's ecosystem was damaged, and humanity was forced to flee the planet. In this new society, things that "disturb the heart" like music and art are forbidden. 48 years later, a legendary idol group is resurrected as AKB0048. Labeled as terrorists, they must take up arms to defend their careers and their fans.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 6th-May-2012 at 15:18.

Thanks
    EP Points

I recently picked up Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, and am currently enjoying it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I got another cable box so I can listen to music channels in the living room, so I watched Anime Network which I subscribed to a while back. I saw two episodes of the Polyphonica remake. It was good, but I liked the original and I didn't really think this remake was significantly better. Maybe in a couple of years they can "remake" this newer one by doing a few palette swaps and changing the music.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rasgrez View Post
    I recently picked up Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, and am currently enjoying it.
    I find that this video sums up the show quite well.

Thanks

I'm revisiting Full metal panic then I'll watch Trigun.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Episode 2 of AKB0048 as soon as HJSplit merges this shit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I accidentally filled my hard drives with anime (700 GB, 700 GB, somewhere under 400 GB on an 800 GB drive), so I'm finally starting to watch some of the backlog just to clean it up. Oh, and I got sick for a week, so there was a reason, too. Just on Coromell right now:

Mawaru Penguindrum: Good, but unfortunately, I watched after getting hyped on its production street cred, so it was a little anti-climactic. Definitely preferred Utena, rushed second-half and all.
    Toradora: Loved it.
    Axis Powers Hetalia: Good, but sometimes annoying to the historian in me.
    Baccano: Interesting. Achronological ordering and other meta-tricks tend to be fairly interesting to me.
    Level E: ...didn't like it so much. Don't know why...I think it was the prince. Some interesting mixes of sci-fi and horror, but I'm not actually fond of horror as a genre.
    Durarara: Watching right now, thanks entirely, and absolutely entirely, to this. It's...interesting. An unseelie in Japan? Interesting, indeed.

Then there's Antique Bakery, Ano Hana, the rest of Macross and Patlabor, Wandering Son, Eureka 7, Ichigo Mashimaro, Nozomu Eien, Creamy Mami, Hell Girl, Gunslinger Girl, Nana (even though I read the manga), Versailles, Someday's Dreamers, xxxHolic (my CLAMP-fan tendencies have died down a bit recently, but they're still there), Bottle Fairy, Clannad, Fushigi Yuugi, Gakuen Alice (when did I get that?), Fruits Basket, Higurashi, Kare Kano, Kanon (seriously! I kept putting off the 2006 remake because I loved the 2002 version that everyone hated), Kimagure Orange Road (again), Little Snow Fairy Sugar, ParaKiss (also again), Paranoia Agent, Lodoss Wars, Escaflowne (again again), Rescue Wings, School Rumble, Lost Universe, Stellvia of the Universe, To Heart 2, Wind -a breath of heart-, X, Yamato Nadesico Shichi Henge, and Yukikaze. Oh, and there was that second season of Haruhi (Endless Eight aside), Ika Musume, Last Exile, and I suppose I should look at that OVA or something for Black Lagoon. There's some other stuff I was forgetting, too. Oh, PreCure, Aoi Hana (good recommendation), Manabi Straight, Ookami-san, Victorian Romance Emma, Usagi Drop, and if I'm doing the other Key works, probably Little Busters (was that the romanization they settled on?) when that comes out (even if I remember all the drama back when that was first coming out). I was going to look for the other Pierrot works, too, though those are *ridiculously* tough to find. I suppose there's Folktales of Japan, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and I should pick up the rest of Mouretsu Pirates at some point. Wait, The Borrowers was made into an anime, too, and by Ghibli, no less; I should look into Arriety as well, and finally take the time to watch Ponyo properly instead of just wandering through the family room for 5-10 minutes every so often. That's just the anime list, too; I also have DS9, Stargate, the second season of MLP, and Korra.
    Spoiler warning: