Page 63 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks

Watching Toward the Terra

Thanks

Started with Kimikiss recently and it seems quite ok so far. Also planning on watching Macross Frontier (the new Macross series) and Ef - A Tale Of Memories due to the lack of worthwhile new series.
    Last edited by Megalith; 31st-December-2007 at 15:43.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Looks like adult swim is going to be showing Ghost in the Shell from the very beginning again, so I'm currently watching that.

Thanks

Im currently watching Jigoku Shoujo (1st series)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I started watching FLCL again. Hopefully this time I'll be able to finish the series.

Thanks

ef - A Tale Of Memories.

Interesting. Definitely a surprise for me.. Initially, I was thrown off by the character designs and art style because, how can I say this.. they were too plastic-y and over-polished, sort of in Black Cat kind of way. But ef has enough merit to allow me to look past that. Very surreal in presentation and pretty solid storyline and character interaction. Fans of Evangelion episode 25 - 26 will love this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just finished getting every episode of Naruto, so on to episode #1 I suppose. And currently up to date on the the new Naruto series. Got a lot to watch.

I don't know but I see these big robots called gears everywhere.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    I started watching FLCL again. Hopefully this time I'll be able to finish the series.
    That should not be to hard it was only 6 eps (I could do that in one sitting , but it is a great series to watch and very funny to

Need New Sig

Thanks

Finished watching School Days (yes, I actually like the ending. I'm a sick fuck at heart). Not sure what to watch next since I'm almost out of bandwidth for the month and only have Utena (reality does not want me watching this. Every time I get started, something comes up after the first half-dozen episodes) and a bunch of first episodes left unwatched.

Might snag Murder Princess to watch while I wait for my download limit to reset itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Finished watching School Days (yes, I actually like the ending. I'm a sick fuck at heart). Not sure what to watch next since I'm almost out of bandwidth for the month and only have Utena (reality does not want me watching this. Every time I get started, something comes up after the first half-dozen episodes) and a bunch of first episodes left unwatched.

Might snag Murder Princess to watch while I wait for my download limit to reset itself.
    At first I admit that I disliked the ending, and I still do a bit, but less than before, though, I liked more the other bad ending of the game, to me the anime ending was a bit rushed and I found the game one more depressing.

I'm still watching BECK, I'm about by the middle, and I have left Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle on hold with School Rumble, but I have Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in the torrent list, so I'll finish watching Beck while it finishes downloading.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    At first I admit that I disliked the ending, and I still do a bit, but less than before, though, I liked more the other bad ending of the game, to me the anime ending was a bit rushed and I found the game one more depressing.
    I haven't played the game or really read up on it, so I didn't go in with any expectations influenced by it. But the anime did feel rushed even to me, like it was a 14 ep season crunched into 12 episodes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I haven't played the game or really read up on it, so I didn't go in with any expectations influenced by it. But the anime did feel rushed even to me, like it was a 14 ep season crunched into 12 episodes.
    I didn't knew anything about it and then bam, crazy ending happens. On the other hand, if I watch Higurashi at least I'd know what I'm watching and what is about.

I haven't played it neither, but I lost a bookmark of some page that had every ending with subs and stuff. I'm still trying to find it. >__> The harem ending, while absurd (or not, who knows. ) was cool.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    That should not be to hard it was only 6 eps (I could do that in one sitting , but it is a great series to watch and very funny to
    Really? I guess I did finish the series a while back then. I thought I had caught it in the middle since I only saw 6 episodes...

Thanks

goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun, and ouran highschool host club...
    pita-ten, rizelmine, and I just finished fruits basket... after the manga it was a bit of a let down...
    Check out my deviantart!

chibichibipowercanon

Thanks
    EP Points

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Boru Duragon (Blue Dragon)
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium