Page 126 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2389

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Bleach is one of those popular shounen (aimed at young teenagers) anime alongside stuff like Naruto and One Piece. It also has 300+ episodes. I also gave it chance but got bored after 15 or so episodes.
    Ohhhh.... Bleach = kids ? Meh...mebe I'll opt for the other one first...

I'd like to be able to see a Castlevania animation at some point, though if the animated segments from the DS/GBA games are good indicators, I'd need to pass...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Ohhhh.... Bleach = kids ? Meh...mebe I'll opt for the other one first...

I'd like to be able to see a Castlevania animation at some point, though if the animated segments from the DS/GBA games are good indicators, I'd need to pass...

I'd definitely watch Bebop first, yeah. It's pretty much considered one of the great anime classics, while Bleach is... well, Bleach.

If there's a Castlevania adaptation I'd like to see it in the vein of Ecclesia. Closest we have to it right now is probably Vampire Hunter Bloodlust. And maybe Claymore.

Thanks

I'd definitely watch Bebop first, yeah. It's pretty much considered one of the great anime classics, while Bleach is... well, Bleach.

If there's a Castlevania adaptation I'd like to see it in the vein of Ecclesia. Closest we have to it right now is probably Vampire Hunter Bloodlust. And maybe Claymore.
    Ah. I have Vampire Hunter D, on dvd and for PS1, and also one called 'Witch Hunter Robin'. Ecclesia is my fav DS Castlevania game, though there must be other stuff out there....Castlevania is nearly 30 years old, there has to be existing animated shows/films....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Never have given Bleach a chance, Bebop is on my list to watch, actually downloaded it a few weeks ago but have not gotten around to watching it. Claymore I think is forgettable, it is good, but never really captured my full attention.

Back to the thread, just finished watching Is this a Zombie? Of the Dead. Amazing. Much better than the first one, even though that one is great too. 5/5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

just finished watching durarara. Not bad...

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks
    EP Points

Still watching ah my goddess. In The Last Dance volume. Not sure why but somehow the character designs remind me of love hina...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Zombie-Loan

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Never have given Bleach a chance, Bebop is on my list to watch, actually downloaded it a few weeks ago but have not gotten around to watching it. Claymore I think is forgettable, it is good, but never really captured my full attention.

Back to the thread, just finished watching Is this a Zombie? Of the Dead. Amazing. Much better than the first one, even though that one is great too. 5/5

the Claymore manga is 20x better than the anime, then ending is what killed the anime, they really rushed it and left it far too open.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished Air Gear

Thanks
    EP Points

City Hunter (Season 2)

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Marathoned C: Money of Soul and Possibility Control the other day. It was alright.

Currently working on Steins;Gate. Got to about episode 13 or 14 and I was thinking "Man, it's really building up. It must be about to end." NOPE. Only halfway through. It's pretty good though. Extremely predictable, but good.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just finished Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood. Feels good

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished Cowboy Bebop
    It was good, but I don't see the giant fuss that people make over it.

Finished Heaven's Lost Property and Heaven's Lost Property Forte, I've been watching shit like crazy...

Thanks
    EP Points

Marathoned Usagi Drop yesterday. It kind of ends anticlimactically, so I read the manga today. I just want to say I am very disappoint that Daikichi didn't marry Kouki's mom. It just seems so obvious that they were perfect for each other.

Many manly tears were shed.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished Shiki

It was good, kinda mad with the ending, but that is only because it didn't finish how I wanted it too