Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Sony-style fuck-up: defective PSP's...

Uncle Evil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crusher
    It is GameFAQs material. No dount. I saw it first over there. And the trolls were really happy to see those problems.

Oh and check this picture. Apparently they are trying to prove that the PSP is shitty made or something. But well, they failed... :eyeball:

How does that prove its shittly made? its just an image of the hardware im sure the DS looks fairly similar

Thanks
    EP Points

Im liking the PSP more right now. Shoulder buttons are more comfortable.

Thanks

they probaly did that because they think that the games is not gonna every get pirated. but i think there is someway to get by using the 1GB mem. stick or the wi-fi streaming. any bet if they can pirate psp or DS game or not?

Uncle Evil Guest

im sure the DS will get there quick, look how soon they got the gba after it came out

Thanks

yead, but these new system has 3D engine, so it will probaly takes longer. nintendo stick to cartrage to lessen that problem, but sony also has a plan. i heard that sony plan to burn all the game themselves to make sure the umd's structure won't get out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    yead, but these new system has 3D engine, so it will probaly takes longer. nintendo stick to cartrage to lessen that problem, but sony also has a plan. i heard that sony plan to burn all the game themselves to make sure the umd's structure won't get out.
    Riiiiiiiiight....*points to edit button* try that next time.

Anyways, im not surprised Sony screwed up. The same kind of thing happened when they first released the Playstation(overheating,etc.).

Thanks

ok, as you all can see, i was trying to have a conversation when this @ss hole started bitching at me without any explaination. so don't say that i alway start trouble.

i don't know what you mean by that, but if you even bother to read anything else other then the topic's title, you would know that all the accusation is crap. so i suggest you use the edit button before you like a dumb@ss. oh, what am i saying look like? you are. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    ok, as you all can see, i was trying to have a conversation when this @ss hole started bitching at me without any explaination. so don't say that i alway start trouble.

i don't know what you mean by that, but if you even bother to read anything else other then the topic's title, you would know that all the accusation is crap.
    lol, thats exactly what I expected you to say. No reason to get mad and attack me kid, just trying to help you.

so i suggest you use the edit button before you like a dumb@ss. oh, what am i saying look like? you are. lol
    before i like a dumbass?? hmm...*points to edit button again*

Ah, that was good. Now lets try to stick to the topic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FoReVerZeRo
    lol, thats exactly what I expected you to say. No reason to get mad and attack me kid, just trying to help you.

before i like a dumbass?? hmm...*points to edit button again*

Ah, that was good. Now lets try to stick to the topic.
    Oh, iam sorry Mr. but thats exactly what expect you to say, you have nothing intelligent to say so you bitch about my grammar. is that all you can say? *pretending to be a dumbass* "oh, iam going to find a spelling and grammar mistake and bitch at them about it"

Thanks

Everytime I see one of DomonXs posts I get this sudden urge to spell bad and get pissed off at people for no reason.

A friend of mine who works at gamestop said that 7 people so far have returned "defective" PSPs...yeah, I might decide to buy a DS...

Uncle Evil Guest

ladies ladies dont get your panties in a bunch jesus christ theres a lot of tension in this thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Evil
    jesus christ theres a lot of tension in this thread
    Not really, DomonX just likes to pick fights with members for some reason.

Uncle Evil Guest

well to be quite honest you kind of started this last one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Evil
    well to be quite honest you kind of started this last one
    I didn't start anything, I made a joke while trying to give the guy some advice then bang...hes pissed off.

Thanks
    EP Points

I will put this bluntly. If you two don't quit your bitching, I will close this sucker.

Converse maturely, or shut the fuck up.