Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Sony-style fuck-up: defective PSP's...

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I kinda agree with you really... ~_~

EDIT: On a happier note, MGA was released today and the gameplay is very enjoyable according to people. The joy! ^^
    Last edited by crusher; 16th-December-2004 at 11:45.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher
    I kinda agree with you really... ~_~
    Well, it's all pretty stupid. Very little of the posts in this thread are rooted in reality. It's pretty much GameFAQ's fodder, if you ask me.

None of us really know anything about the system. The only one of us in a position to say anything about it with any authority is Borman, and he's still waiting on his.

It's pretty obvious that most of the complaints people have are false. For instance, I saw some pics of the UMD disk allegedly launching out of the system and hitting some kid in the face. They were pretty poor, and obviously staged/fake...
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 16th-December-2004 at 11:50.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    Well, it's all pretty stupid. Very little of the posts in this thread are rooted in reality. It's pretty much GameFAQ's fodder, if you ask me.

None of us really know anything about the system. The only one of us in a position to say anything about it with any authority is Borman, and he's still waiting on his.
    Quite True, I went too far. This is my last post in this thread.

But i cant stand it when people. Say that the only reasion Halo 2/GTA:SA are the best sellers of the season, is because Square did not release a RPG...

And insulting my reading skills...

Thanks
    EP Points

It is GameFAQs material. No dount. I saw it first over there. And the trolls were really happy to see those problems.

Oh and check this picture. Apparently they are trying to prove that the PSP is shitty made or something. But well, they failed... :eyeball:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    It's pretty obvious that most of the complaints people have are false. For instance, I saw some pics of the UMD disk allegedly launching out of the system and hitting some kid in the face. They were pretty poor, and obviously staged/fake...
    I also saw one of those videos. And well, the PSP was angled down toward the floor...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    Quite True, I went too far. This is my last post in this thread.

But i cant stand it when people. Say that the only reasion Helo 2/GTAA are the best sellers of the season, is because Square did not release a RPG...

And insulting my reading skills...
    Hey, no problem man. Don't stress it. I understand where you're coming from. Domon's posts were out there, and he seemed to be stretching on that point. The games did well because they were games people wanted to play. It had nothing to do with the fact that Square didn't release an RPG. After all, why would RPG's cut into the sales of two action games, one which debuted on a system that's never had a Square game on it at all?

As far as insulting your reading skills, again, don't stress it. Just dismiss that shit as the nonsense it is. He likely felt backed into a corner, and so he felt that he had no other recourse then to call your reading skills into question.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 16th-December-2004 at 12:00.

Thanks

Domon kinda brings out the worst in all of us...

Thanks

Awwh. He reminds me of jace.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

I don't know which is worse. At least his BS isn't political and sexist/racist or whatever. Not as much of a bigot as a moron. Jace was both. And Jace has some serious conviction. Plus, Jace could spell and such, domonX like to give us easy outs besides the whole cunning correct argument strategy.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks
    EP Points

Initial PSP Report: F'ing great. No Dead Pixels, No ejecting UMD, nothing wrong.

Graphics and system are incredible. That is all for now

Thanks

wow, just a day, and all this crap.

i question gundam guy's reading and it prove as fact now, read my post, i never mention ffx, i mention ffx-2, ffx-2 sales did top alot of chart in japan.

and i never said that halo2 and gta sold alot becasue of squareenix not releasing a game. some guy said that this year's top was halo2 and GTA, and that he didn't see any rpg in the top list, i told him that no rpg top the list because squareenix didn't get any of the big ones out. so please read my post instead of what other people though of what i wrote.

and about being back into the wall, someone started to call names first, reread the thread. i have heard tons of insult and yet according to some people, iam back up into a wall, and everyone else is not because?

and i do bring out the worst in people. thank you. i try my best.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wanted my own thread, but it wont let me post it :\

Yep, its in my hands, and i love it. Attached are a few pictures to start off this little thing.

Ill be posting impressions of everything as time goes on. Feel free to ask any questions, just note that i cannot answer battery questions, and i only have Ridge Racers and Hot Shots Golf.

~Borman

Uncle Evil Guest

which is more comfortable to hold? the DS or PSP?

Thanks

just to make sure, can they both play import game? i heard psp can. if so, iam ordering mine online right away.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    just to make sure, can they both play import game? i heard psp can. if so, iam ordering mine online right away.
    They are both able to play games from any region.