Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you are embarassed to admit you enjoy (TV shows and music and such)

Thanks
    EP Points

Does the movie worth the money?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticMan
    I admit it. I like Fairly Odd Parents and SpongeBob SquarePants!

And I do something I shouldn't even mention here every night.
    Then why did you mention it?
    Squiggly Line Squiggly Line Squiggly Line

Thanks

He clearly means masturbation. And we all do it, so no point in being embarassed. Moving on, and no problem for ruining the hilarity of the situation.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

Does the movie worth the money?

I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed myself-despite the loudness of the random children.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Miller
    He clearly means masturbation. And we all do it, so no point in being embarassed. Moving on, and no problem for ruining the hilarity of the situation.
    Don't worry about it. You didn't.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

If my memory serves correctly, the statistics were something like 96.5% of guys and 60 something % of girls, give or take 2-8 percent for both of those.

I suppose it is embaressing that I know those statistics...
    Squiggly Line Squiggly Line Squiggly Line

Thanks
    EP Points

Power Rangers w00t w00t. And I also watch Laguna Beach, and Fairly Oddparents .

Thanks
    EP Points

i despise most reality tv. however, i do enjoy two reality shows. im not embarassed about that i like the surreal life, but i am embarassed to say that i like road rules.
    Last edited by artist088; 14th-December-2004 at 01:27.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    Don't worry about it. You didn't.
    Don't... change... your name/sig/avatar/etc. any further. Keep it this way. Let me savour this moment of nostalgia.

Only 60% of women wank? That must be inaccurate, I'm sure most women lied on the polls since most are embarrassed.

I flog the dolphin occasionally and am not ashamed by it. But hey, normally people don't ask you if you fap or not, so I may respond differently if I'm asked that in front of a large group of people or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .Teddy-Bear.
    Power Rangers w00t w00t. And I also watch Laguna Beach, and Fairly Oddparents .
    Laguna Beach isn't THAT bad. As long as you watch it knowing that you watch it solely for the chicks, no man can complain.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gfx.
    Laguna Beach isn't THAT bad. As long as you watch it knowing that you watch it solely for the chicks, no man can complain.
    When they all look exactly the same they can complain. Like, they're all geneticlly defected, freaks. And..yes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Don't... change... your name/sig/avatar/etc. any further. Keep it this way. Let me savour this moment of nostalgia.

Only 60% of women wank? That must be inaccurate, I'm sure most women lied on the polls since most are embarrassed.

I flog the dolphin occasionally and am not ashamed by it. But hey, normally people don't ask you if you fap or not, so I may respond differently if I'm asked that in front of a large group of people or something.
    I have a theory about a possible relationship between my physical fitness and rate of fapping. And my current signature is the most intertwined text signature in the universe.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    EP Points

Magic: the Gathering. Worse yet, I'm a certified judge. It's not as fun as it used to be, but I've met some cool people playing the game in my time. And won a few bucks. Too bad I'm still a good deal from going pro and making some cash. I just don't put any effort into it anymore :/
    I had one of a hell black deck. But i gave it to a friend at school, something i shoul dhaven't done because it was worth at least a couple of bucks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    I have a theory about a possible relationship between my physical fitness and rate of fapping. And my current signature is the most intertwined text signature in the universe.
    True, fapping does burn a small amount of calories, but not enough to actually stay in shape. Does help though, as fapping is effortless, so you can go home and fap after a long day at the gym.

Don't care much for the sig, so you have my permission to change it. Your name and avatar, however, must remain the same.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gfx.
    Oh, you fuckin know it. LC is so damn hot, and Lo is also, but she's also a Dits.