Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you are embarassed to admit you enjoy (TV shows and music and such)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Things you are embarassed to admit you enjoy (TV shows and music and such)

Everyone (well, almost) has things they like but are embarassed to admit to liking. So come on, out with it. We're all friends here.

Ok, well, for the most part. Anyway, I'll start first. One is Power Rangers, which by now you all know I'm obsessed with. The other is Days of our Lives. Yes, the soap opera. I got addicted to it several years ago during the summer when my mom watched it. I picked it up again about a year ago. So there.....I like Days. Anyone care to add to this quite embarassing thread?
    Last edited by Seraphis Cain; 13th-December-2004 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Um....I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I like Smallville. Is that embarrassing?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hahahah, smallville, no. It's an ok kiddy show.
    My sister used to watch it, and i just got hooked.

Except that, there is MrDriller (psx game), Beyblade and hum Sakura Card Captor...
    Don't look at me this way. That's almost the only anime playing in canada.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Smallville really isn't a kiddy show. I would say it's more for teens then kids. Them, and maybe comic nerds.

Thanks

I've always enjoyed "kiddie" shows more than the "grown-up shows" usually. Although I must say that I'm not embarassed by it. It's sort of sad that the shows for children have more content and unpredictable plots than the shows for adults.

I've always enjoyed "kiddie" shows more than the "grown-up shows" usually. Although I must say that I'm not embarassed by it. It's sort of sad that the shows for children have more content and unpredictable plots than the shows for adults.

Oh ffs I double posted somehow. Well, now I triple posted. I regret nothing.

Clive is also known as the avenging post editor.
    Last edited by Skinner8; 13th-December-2004 at 10:44.

Thanks

Smallville, Power Rangers and Days of Our Lives are all THE sex. I'm not embarrassed about anything, since I'm cool like that. Although, I am getting a lot of hate for openly liking Evanescence's My Immortal, just because I happen to care about the actual music, rather than whether or not it's a stupid gay goth poser wannabe hardcore band.

...Oh my God. I just spent 30 seconds laughing loudly at DekaBreak's signature picture.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    EP Points

I love the fappo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    I love the fappo.
    ...Wait, what?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Clive sucks because he edited my posts. He came to EP long after me and isn't allowed to do that.
    Nerf.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNachos
    Clive sucks because he edited my posts. He came to EP long after me and isn't allowed to do that.
    Nerf.
    Arf.

Thanks

Anime I guess, which I don't watch often anyways. I guess you could also say the very dorky type of folk metal. I'm not really ashamed though, it's fun to see people's faces when they hear some dude joiking over a heavy metal song for the first time.

Thanks

I love the fappo.
    Hey hey hey... keep stuff like that to yourself.
    That being said... yeah, the fappo is awesome.

Well, there's my strange habit of watching a movie, and then having to run out and buy the soundtrack for it... I've got 16, and counting. And some guy that I heard my mother listening to once... only problem is, I'll be damned if I know what his name is... it sounded like he was singing in Italian, or something... I mean, it's nothing like anything else I listen to by any stretch of the imagination, but there's just something about it that I like. So yeah... I'd never tell anyone I know about that. Just a bunch of people on the internet that I've never met, and probably never will, either.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks
    EP Points

The fappo...What spiderman said in DekaBreak sig!
    What the hell where you thinking!!!

Thanks

The fappo...What spiderman said in DekaBreak sig!
    What the hell where you thinking!!!
    OH... uh... yeah... the, uh.... crap. I got nothing.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

There's only one embarassing show I did watch(that I can recall at the moment).. it was one of those bachelor-type reality shows, called "Outback Jack."

Marissa should've won.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/