Thread: Shiny new Behemoth video... and random Behemoth praise.

Thanks

Default Shiny new Behemoth video... and random Behemoth praise.

Just thought I'd let all you death/black metal fans know that Behemoth have a new music video from their new album up for download at their site. It's pretty cool, for the song "Conquer All". Check it out, there is no rest for the conquerors. You should watch it even if you don't listen to this stuff, it is a nifty video(simple but good), and it features a hot lightly-dressed nordic chick. It may spite your interest in the band too, as this is one of their more "pop" songs.

They also have high quality downloads for their previous music videos(2 or 3, quite a lot IMO considering the kind of music they make) plus a big bunch of live ones. Just thought I'd share this with you, discuss Behemoth's latest album(and the video of course).

Nergal(the frontman) is starting to become somewhat of a hero or model for me...

4 attempts to post.
    Last edited by Soeru; 11th-December-2004 at 04:46.

Thanks

Great video, but it will NEVER beat Immortal's "Blaskyrkh (Mighty Ravendark)"! NEVAH!

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Howie
    Great video, but it will NEVER beat Immortal's "Blaskyrkh (Mighty Ravendark)"! NEVAH!
    Hahahaha , Blashyrkh rules!...as does their "video for Call of the wintermoon".
    But this Behemoth video is pretty cool..i quite like ending where he looks like the album cover......ooh..and hes using a Dean Guitar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DiGiMoRtAL
    Hahahaha , Blashyrkh rules!...as does their "video for Call of the wintermoon".
    But this Behemoth video is pretty cool..i quite like ending where he looks like the album cover......ooh..and hes using a Dean Guitar
    Classy guitar indeed. I have a boner for ESP's though.

That hand pose is so damned cool. Fuck that horns thing. Now I can't help but do that and scream "Apo Pathos Kakodemonaz!". I like that mask too, but I'm sure more than one person is going to compare them to Shitknot...

I haven't seen the vid for "Call of the Wintermoon", not my favorite song either. I'm dying to see the rest of their videos, I've only seen the video for "Grim and Frostbitten Kingdoms". I hear there's an Immortal video that has some live footage and some really goofy but kickass video, but I can't find it anywhere...

Thanks

I hate those guys, always casting Ultima when they die. >.<