Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: why did you choose your username?

Thanks

Default why did you choose your username?

Yea, I know that this thread has been posted before, but now more people has come here. So, why did you choose your username? My story: I have a little brother. when he was about 1 year, he sayd "Iddi" instead of my real name, Julius. True story.

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

That happened to me too! My little brother said Squirrel so I named me Squirrel...... naw j/k (of course).....
    I chose my name because Squirrels are cute and fuzzy and Eminem mentions Xtc being the worst drug in The Kids....
    and SkAtEr came from my old name Skaterdude140 I used to skate but, I don't anymore.....at least that much....

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I've replied to this before, but my nick only came about when I started emuparadise, needed something to call myself, so oh.. well, decided on MasJ.
    Joystick Master. Kinda nice for a videogame site, only , I forgot to forsee that I would be called (with loads of love) Master Jerkoff, Master Jackass, Master Jumbo, and more, hehe
    But it's all part of the fun, so I'm still MasJ.

Thanks

Well, mine is my name spelled backwards, Martin<--->Nitram and after that, I pasted the name of a rock-group, Muse.
    Nitram--Muse
    Nitramuse....thought of it
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i chose mine errr.. because it's my name and i am too stupid to think of anything else

short and sweet name and no thought or originality went into it at all....

Thanks

Originally posted by MasJ
    Well, I've replied to this before, but my nick only came about when I started emuparadise, needed something to call myself, so oh.. well, decided on MasJ.
    Joystick Master. Kinda nice for a videogame site, only , I forgot to forsee that I would be called (with loads of love) Master Jerkoff, Master Jackass, Master Jumbo, and more, hehe
    But it's all part of the fun, so I'm still MasJ.
    lol

I chose mine because he kind of makes me feel powerful. That and I can relate to him in a few ways. Of corse I can relate to Squall more but I like Sephires better.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

Im powerful too!.......

Thanks
    EP Points

Sephires (in the game) has a cool attitude, you do too (on the message boards!). I still haven't finished FF8, I find it boring, don't know why, it's a nice game though. Wasn't there someone called Squall also on the boards ?? Oh well, Squall is cool too!

Since Sarcast isn't going to reply to this post, I better tell you about him too! He was Viper earlier (don't know why), and last year changed his nick to Sarcast.

Btw, emuparadise.org's 2 year birthday is FIVE days away (27th March!! ). Celebrate!!

Thanks

Do you have any ideas as how to celebrate?
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

nope, I don't. Send a digital pie or sometin'
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks

Default FF8

I only just started FF8 today. So far i reckon Squall and Zell are the coolest. I havent come across too many people though.

Ace Guest

I chose mine because my friends called me that after i killed them 20 times in a row

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

Ill make a pie hold on....

XxSquiRReLxX Guest

Eat
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Can I have a peace too?