Page 1 of 330 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To Now?

Thanks

Default What Are You Listening To Now?

1. No posting twice in a row, or twice within ten minutes.
    2. Make sure you type atleast 100 characters.
    3. Content must be relavent to the song. Possible content could include why you like the song, some info about the song, or why someone else might like it.

If you can't follow these rules, don't argue them, just don't post here. Despite what you may think, this is not a place to spam.

Previous thread closed due to numerous problems with posting, duplicate posts, etc. You'll thank me one day, Im sure.

Anyway, lets get this show on the road with something awesome

Godsmack - Awake

Now playing this at an ear bleeding volume, and its currently the best thing, ever. Love the little drum thingy near the end, it nearly makes me shit myself with its pure awesomeness. Excellent it is, and no mistake.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Within Temptation - Stand My Ground

This was the only song on "The Silent Force" that was decent. I've always hated Within Temptation (Mother Earth was an awful album), and some songs on their newest made me cry because it was horrible. The Evanescence of Gothic Metal, yippieyaya!

Thanks

Disillusion - And the Mirror Cracked

Good song that consists of both harsh vocals and clean vocals. Good length too

Thanks

Rammstein - Mein Teil

Best song from their new album, hands down. And besides... songs about cannibalism are always good.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

Forefather - These Lands II

Viking metal band which I love to praise. This song is highly reminiscent of Bathory's viking stuff, really nice. Not very folky, but it kicks ass.

Thanks

Elfonia - De Todas Mis Heridas

Gothic metal, not really that good instrumentally speaking IMO, but still ther singer has an awesome voice. She was also the 'Wife' on Ayreon's The Human Equation.

Thanks

Haha, awesome, someone actually archived it Cheers Clive.

Metallica - Battery

Fuck me, it's a long time since I listened to Metallica. And also fuck me, they used to be so tight playing together...
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Bloodhound Gang - Mope

Awesome use of both Metallica and Frankie Goes To Hollywood samples, a great chorus that'll be stuck in your head for weeks and a Pacman interlude. What more could anybody want? Hooray for boobies indeed, gentlemen...
    Last edited by Cosmic; 19th-November-2004 at 22:33.

Thanks

Suidakra - And Another Cist Looms

Great band from Germany, everyone should check out this band. The intro is just so damn nice

Thanks

Therion - An Arrow From the Sun

Operatic/orchestral/choir heavy metal. Depends on the song, they do a lot of varied stuff. Their early stuff was death metal, for example. Fans of Nightwish and the like will love the band's newest albums "Lemuria" and "Sirius B"(available together as a double-CD). Highly reccomended regardless if you like Nightwish, since the band has a lot of variety, everyone will find something they like in Therion. The songs aren't very fast, so it's an easy listening.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hao
    Elfonia - De Todas Mis Heridas

Gothic metal, not really that good instrumentally speaking IMO, but still ther singer has an awesome voice. She was also the 'Wife' on Ayreon's The Human Equation.
    Holy shit, where did you find that? I've been looking for Elfonia stuff for ages.

Rage - From The Cradle To The Stage

Currently listening through the promo of this live-album/DVD, and so far it's ok. Nothing special.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howie
    Holy shit, where did you find that? I've been looking for Elfonia stuff for ages.

Rage - From The Cradle To The Stage

Currently listening through the promo of this live-album/DVD, and so far it's ok. Nothing special.
    Almost thought that was "From Cradle to Enslave"... I would've beaten your balls to a bloody pulp.

Deicide - Trifixion

Must... become... a Deicide fan. Although they aren't my favorite DM band, I'm starting to take a huge liking to Deicide, more than before. This song is a classic from their kick-ass Legion album, which over time has become the top selling death metal album of all history. Go listen to it and you'll see why.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Almost thought that was "From Cradle to Enslave"... I would've beaten your balls to a bloody pulp.
    Isn't that a Cradle Of Filth-album or something? (Just heard Nymphetamine again, aaawfu, they butchered another song in it! (Bathory)l)

Rage - Anarchy

5 minutes long drum-solo, yes please!

Thanks

They... did a Bathory cover? My god, I'm glad I deleted "Nymphetamine" before I finished listening to it... I'm rather interested by this cover though, what song was it?

I'm sure you've heard Immortal's live drum solo, but just making sure...

Bathory - Father To Son

From the Hammerheart album.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman
    Haha, awesome, someone actually archived it Cheers Clive.
    I done it for you man. Noone else...for you.

Now listening to Songs For the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age. Everyone should own a copy of this album. Its fugging awesome.
    Touch my twat.