Thread: Can someone please help me with Conker's Bad Fur Day?

Nick5315 Guest

Unhappy Can someone please help me with Conker's Bad Fur Day?

When I run Conker's Bad Fur Day with PJ 64 1.4 none of the menus show up at all. I've been able to find pictures of the emulator running Conker's Bad Fur Day where you can at least tell what you are doing but I can't get it to work. Also in the game most of the characters are completely black. I've tried the option in configure graphics under emulation "Change blending mode if invalid for video card" but that doesn't help. My system is a AMD Athlon 1.3Ghz, and my Video card is a All-In-Wonder 128 Rage Pro with 32 mb of ram on the card, and I also have 256 mb or ram, I also have Windows Xp. Can anyone please help me fix this.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

try and get the latest drivers for your graphics card

that should help

Thanks

Arrow

You should try 1964 version 0.72 it runs Conker's Bad Fur Day great plus you'll get better speed then on pj64. But if you want to stick with pj64 update your directx drivers and your video drivers as well.