Thread: The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (E)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (E)

Ok well I played thru the game and i'm at the swamp. Somehow, it bugged
    If you played all your way thru that, you know there is 3 weird golden stones to collect. Well, I took all of them, but when i was about to match them with the big statues key it bugged, the third key wasn't in my inventory.

So I thought maybe i didn't took it, got back to the place where the key were and found all the chests empty.

Ok, I think these are the locations of the key, and that's where I looked for them....
    First golden key you encounter you need to beat the crap out of a kinght. Around the middle of the swamp section.
    You get the second one at the bottom right, in a cave.
    You get the third one at the top right, also in a cave.

BUT...The first key chest is red (the others are blue), and I dunno really if it's this one.....
    Anyone could help me and provide some screenshots of where are the keys or something? I found some FAQ's on gamefaqs.com, but they didn't help me really.

Thanks in advance, polobunny.

I just hope i won't have to start all over for a stupid bug....

Thanks
    EP Points

ok what emulator are you using?

I usually use visualboy advance 1.7 for my roms. seems to work better then the other releases before and after.

Thanks
    EP Points

VisualBoy Advance 1.7.2. But I don't think that's really what bugged it...

Edit->Fixed, I made a gameshark code to pass this point thru the wall, it was really bugged.....
    I dunno if it's an emulator bug, a rom bug, a game bug or a simple memory bug but that was an incredible bug and I hope it will not affect anyone buying the real version....

On that, let's see a couple of little gameshark codes for you my little cheating friends.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by polobunny; 13th-November-2004 at 01:41.