Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What the hell...

Thanks
    EP Points

Skinz, I expect nothing more from you
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!

Thanks

I want my father dead, you think there's some wealthy millionaire out there feeling generous enough to bail this hell fellow and buy him a ticket to india and kill my dad?
    Anyway, one angry guy is still better than two guys with nothing to do and a weapon or just the urge to kill.
    This happened in delhi a long time ago...this guy 'who was getting bored' raped his 78 yr. old granny with his friend. So yeah...shit happens.

Oh and totally off-topic...wb Ryu. I don't know you b/c I'm a n00bie here, but oh well hey anyway

Thanks
    EP Points

Eh, my comments on this...?

dunno, fucked up I guess.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Why ty Dingy, and my thoughts on this is the same, for him to kill his own mother, no matter what the reason is sick and plain wrong, hope he fries.

Thanks

I would like to take some time here. I knew hellspawn fairly well. I talked to him online at a regular basis, and we played counterstrike all the time. He was made fun of alot. He used to lie abot his age all the time. At first he was 23, then 18, then he finally admitted to being 14. He was a weird guy. And he wasn't very smart at all. He gave his phone number over IRC once. That was a fun day. He often talked about how he hated his parents.

San Antonio police would not confirm reports that detectives confiscated a computer from the Childress apartment that said David Childress wanted to kill his father.
    Hellspawn said shit similiar to that all the time in #emuparadise. It is very likely we may find logs from our channel in court. Though hellspawn wasn't very smart, and also troubled, I do not feel sorry for him. No matter how bad you are treated by either parent, killing them is one of the worst societal crimes you can commit. I am still shocked at this.

What also troubles me is his friend. How do you recruit a friend to help you kill your mother? And what kind of friend agrees to this? I think there is more to this story we will never know. But one thing is certain, Hellspawn picked the worst state to commit murder in, Hes never gonna get out of jail.

Hes gonna be assfucked for the rest of his life.

Thanks
    EP Points

I agree 100% by what you said.
    I too have known Spawn for a while and altho he was a weird guy and hated his parents, he never showed any signs of him ever doing such a thing.

And yes how can he be called a friend if he is willing to kill another friends Mother with him, there must be a different side to this story, as far as #ep records I doubt that they will be used in court.

And no he will not get out of jail, he is to young and not street smart enough to survive in jail.

Thanks

Yeah it's sad that things like this happen. I can't say I can imagine what he's going through b/c I'm not in his place. But there are times when people do completely crazy things. This is way too crazy to do, but it happens almost everyday. It just hits the gut when you know someone it has happened to:/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    I want my father dead
    I'll do it shit ive been watchin Scarface and Goodfellas all day and nite really got me in a gangsta mood.
    Anyway is there a date for his trial?

Thanks

It said something about a detention hearing on Oct. 7th. Dunno what happened to that.
    Thanks for the offer Watcher, when I get lots of money I'll buy you a ticket to India and then you can exploit your gangsta mood and I can be happy

Thanks

haha i found his phone number in one of my logs, does anyone want to call him?
    (210) 737-7056

Thanks
    EP Points

hm i wonder what would happen if someone did call him i think it would sound something like this:
    answerin machin clicks in Hi the childress family aint here at the moment as david is bashin me over the head with a pole and is goin to choke me soon if you could leave a msg after the beep or bloody gargle which ever comes first *bloody gargle**BEEP*
    Oh and dingy in the words of scarface "hey i do dis shit for fun mane"

Thanks

Umm...the last 2 posts were so not funny.....ok they were a little funny but so out of place.

I still think it's such a sad thing to happen. And what if it was just a state of mind that he was in. I don't understand it, but I'd like to believe that there is some ounce of goodness left in the world today. Maybe I'm too much of an idealist:/

Thanks
    EP Points

No there is, it's in a secret room under the white house.

Thanks

i think i'm gonna get either muffinman or serger to call and ask how we can contact him
    I'd like to send him a letter.

Thanks

It's like I'm in a room full of Emos and can't get out.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/